Moving Out

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved out the first time when I was 18, got an apartment with 2 friends and ended up getting evicted in the first 2 months. Then I moved out again almost a year later, stayed until my 6 month lease was up then moved back to my parents house. Pretty much lived there for about another year because I have the type of parents that made me never want to leave the so-called "nest". I ended up going to school in another city, stayed in the dorms for the first two years, got an apartment junior year of college, finished school, and now I have a nice condo. And thats pretty much a summary, minus all the drama, parties, and debauchary that went on in between.

Moving out ruined me financially.

Of course, I didn't find out it was illegal to park on the street in the entire town i lived in until after I moved there.

I haven't lived at home in like 4 years, shit's kinda weak.

But there is food, and drinks, and a roof over my head.

I shouldn't complain.

PICK GOOD ROOM MATES FFS.

ONES THAT PAY BILLS.

I moved out when I turned 18, and got a real nice apartment, with my sister. We didn't get along at all, fought constantly, always hadda hear her bitching blah blah. That wasn't too bad, but then I got a gas guzzling car and finally all the bills and shit caught up with me, couldn't afford it really. Overall it lasted about 10 months, then I moved into my current spot with my best friend and another kid I've known for a few years

The apartment we live in is a shithole, but it's in an ill area, and noone else lives in the house so we just party and act up all night long, nothing ever happens to us. Also, it's only a 2 bedroom, but we made the living room into a 3rd (without telling the landlord) so everything is real cheap, although money is still tight sometimes

I have not lived with the P's since I was 17... well, I did briefly at 19 for a summer since I got evicted for a lot of stupid gangsta shit.... Now that I look back, I guess I was too young to have an apartment.

I just wish it did not take me so long to OWN instead of RENT.

If you are going to be in one spot for a few years... condo. If you aren't going anywhere for a while.... House.

where do you fit your vodka pong table aybee?

In the kitchen...if we butt it right up against the stove than you can walk around it to get to the other rooms, more or less no problem

When we're actually playing it's a struggle to get anywhere, takes up the whole room pretty much

when i first moved out i got lonely as hell. but i got over that shit and started having a great time. now i live with people and i wish i didnt, but its cheaper this way... especially with how much room i have to myself (about the size of a studio)

snap.

the boredom equals being addicted to the internet and that sucks