Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

You couldn't send that in a PM why? Or did you just want us to know about your man crush...

LOL!

But yo, on the topic of Lens being the most hated on here. I always thought he was a pretentious douche and never realy like him. But his annoyance level was always overshadowed by his sidekick EBPH. I'm actually surprized that Lens is more hated than EBPH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's a pretty handy function when you find that every time a certain member posts it's either

a. some stupid shit that is just a waste of your time to read, or

b. them "flaming" some other member, which I suppose amounts to the same thing as point A most of the time.

The down side is that, if it wasn't for the quote there, I wouldn't even know who was too confused to use this simple function.

So I am guessing that ebph cant see this...?

Who cares if he does, I have NEVER seen him post anything that ADDS to the forum... maybe his post count, maybe one of those chat room threads that are so popular for the ultra bored people, but I've never seen him actually contribute something other than jacking his jaws.

Who cares if he does, I have NEVER seen him post anything that ADDS to the forum... maybe his post count, maybe one of those chat room threads that are so popular for the ultra bored people, but I've never seen him actually contribute something other than jacking his jaws.

he posts good flicks un the unknown zone called brick slayers

You really seem to hate EBPH Dirty Habit.

Can we please be told why?

2 or 3 posts singling him out in the past 2 pages makes me kind of curious as to why you hate him so much. As well as when you posted all those gif smileys a few weeks ago.

Do you have a man-crush on him or something?

Archived