my girlfriend just saw some sack of shit slapping his girl....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i saw that i wouldnt do shit

ive read enough stories on the news to let me know being a hero in such a situation is not the answer

niggas have splashers nowadays

That happened in Melbourne a couple of months ago. Some guy was dragging a girl into a cab by her hair and 2 hero's stepped in and got shot.

on some serious shit.

i heard that alot of sub's become subs due to childhood experiences such as abuse or limitations or family taboo's (i.e. i have a friend whos parents never hit her as a child, so she chalks her spanking fetish up to that)

but yeah is it allright to re-inforce the behavoirs exibited by subs during sex, or is it more damaging to them?

im just wondering, i dont wanna be responsible for furthering some thing that shouldnt be...

Stop being a fag.

i rember at this city festival thing i was walking past a parking lot with my brother and we saw this huge black guy beating the fuck out of his like 10 year old daughter and screaming at her. we were like WTF are you doing and the guy turned to us stood there then got in his car and drove away. we got part of his plate numbers then called the cops.

i rember at this city festival thing i was walking past a parking lot with my brother and we saw this huge black guy beating the fuck out of his like 10 year old daughter and screaming at her. we were like WTF are you doing and the guy turned to us stood there then got in his car and drove away. we got part of his plate numbers then called the cops.

stop-snitching.jpg

Archived