my girlfriend just saw some sack of shit slapping his girl....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes say I bring out the rage in them.

That they never hit a girl before me.

That I make them do it.

It upsets my mom more than it upsets me.

Because I know the truth.

The truth being that my kitten paws are responsible for more than a few black eyes.

It makes me mad when I see some tiny sweet little girl getting roughed up.

It doesn't bother me when I get roughed up.

Street fights are my second favorite hobby next to hugging cats.

Hey beer shits.

I see you in here.

You want to weigh in on this?

twinky --my girl is a sub as well. she likes the rough stuff, and i like offering it. i'm sure you know as well as i, it's all about how you approach that. you can't be worried about that, if it's kosher with your lady, because that is the furthest thing from abuse. abuse is when you knuckle fuck your girls face for smiling at the cable guy the wrong way, or for speaking when not spoken too. if your girl likes to be disciplined for sexual motivation, than it's not abuse. as "butterscotch pudding" said --those situations always have boundaries, and a smart dom will stop when those boundaries are reached. there's nothing wrong with any of that, when it's mutual. if you ask any sub, that's a certain bond there that is definitely connected with love. it all just depends on how you work it with each other.

moebumps --spitting in that bitches face was the best thing you could have done. peeing on her face while she was sleeping would have been better. lighting her on fire while she sleeps --that would be very bad.

on some serious shit.

i heard that alot of sub's become subs due to childhood experiences such as abuse or limitations or family taboo's (i.e. i have a friend whos parents never hit her as a child, so she chalks her spanking fetish up to that)

but yeah is it allright to re-inforce the behavoirs exibited by subs during sex, or is it more damaging to them?

im just wondering, i dont wanna be responsible for furthering some thing that shouldnt be...

on some serious shit.

i heard that alot of sub's become subs due to childhood experiences such as abuse or limitations or family taboo's (i.e. i have a friend whos parents never hit her as a child, so she chalks her spanking fetish up to that)

but yeah is it allright to re-inforce the behavoirs exibited by subs during sex, or is it more damaging to them?

im just wondering, i dont wanna be responsible for furthering some thing that shouldnt be...

further til you can further no more....then dump her

twinky --i asked my girl about her past. at first i had issues with what she wanted in the bedroom. my last relationship was with a girl who felt dirty after we had missionary sex. it was the most boring sex life i ever had. so going from that, to my new girl, was a big step. so of course i asked her what was up, and if it was something from her past, and if i was just furthering some underlying issues. she said it wasn't that at all, and no she wasn't raped or beaten. i can't figure it out, and she says she can't either. i just know that if i don't follow through with it, than she's going to be bored, and that is just going to make things worse. so all i can say is this, if you're enjoying it, go with it. i know i love who i'm with (not just for the kinky aspect), and i love the freedom i have in bed with her. we have one of the best relationships i've ever been in, as well as the kinkiest. it works perfectly.

it's all a matter of respect, just remember that. i'm kind of new to the whole thing as well, so i'm learning. she's got a book for me to read, PM me if you want the title.

i dont know, my wifes tried to punch me before, i just grabbed her wrists (hard enough to know she fucked up) and told her if she hits me again im out. it works it gives thema second to realize youre way stronger/bigger/meaner and youre letting them slip where they know any dude who did that would get boxed. she doesnt fuck around like that anymore.

if i saw that i wouldnt do shit

ive read enough stories on the news to let me know being a hero in such a situation is not the answer

niggas have splashers nowadays

haha FUCK a hero...

hittin girls is all bad....but it really depends on the situation. if a dude is straight beatin up on his girl then thats bad. but if a girl gets out of line maybe a quick slap has to be had.

i never slapped my ex...but one time she did get all crazy on me so i picked her up and threw her down on the bed...i felt pretty bad about that one but it scared the shit out of her and since then she hasnt gotten all crazy on me