my girlfriend just saw some sack of shit slapping his girl....

boogie hands

haha one time some friends and i were approached by a girl who said her friend was getting beatup by her man a few houses down. we were on our way but then we got some since talked into us by one of my friends dad who told us we didnt know what was in the house.

good thing we didnt gon in the house. we told her to call the cops and when the cops got there they took out a huge samoan guy.

i wouldnt want to beef with an uso over some broad i dont even know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i saw that i wouldnt do shit

ive read enough stories on the news to let me know being a hero in such a situation is not the answer

niggas have splashers nowadays

I almost shit myself laughing at this one!!

But yeah, I'd never hit a girl as I said in another thread, but I had a few feral gins try to fight me growing up. They were as bad as that video I posted where I got ragged on, but even so I still never hit them, just restrained them from hitting me more, or moved away before they could hit me.

Mauler=ninjaquicknessoner

I once pushed a feisty girl I was dealing with. Not that hard, and she totally faked it and hit the ground. Even made that snooty fainting sound. Just when some dude we knew was driving by. He pulled over and offered to be a hero, but I walked up to the car grabbing my nutsack and and told him I'd treat him like my bitch, too.

I have a couple stories of observing, and one in which I jumped in, but that's gonna take too long and my lcd is white screening.

the worse thing about relationships like that is the girls stay with their man. its like they love the drama.

some women do flock to drama, but some men do as well. i know this dude who's girl is a big stupid butt cunt of a broad --and when i say butt cunt, i'm talking frontal shelving unit. i mean she turns everything into an overdramatic situation. i've told him that he needs to get out because he's young, and eventually he'll be looking back at all the time he wasted and live in regret. he won't listen, and is standing by her nagging annoying stupid fucking ass --big stupid fucking cottage cheese ass.

but that's just drama. it all depends on the individuals. i think when a man is beating a woman (and i don't mean that "one" slap, when she called his mother a whore) it's usually an on going thing. in turn, the woman lives in fear and isn't just sticking around because she loves drama. that's usually the case with most serious domestic abuse cases.

i definitely don't agree with any kind of domestic violence. if you can't resolve a problem without violence, than there is no reason to be together. usually it's just how the dude was raised, and his abuse of power in the relationship. my girl is a refugee, and her family is extended with deep street cred. i'd never hit her no matter what, but if i did --i'd be done, well done, six feet down done. and i'd deserve that shit.

no i have dreams where im getting into a fight and ill wake up but still be half asleep and ill be punching her in the shoulder or something...its fucked up and only happened a few times, I WOULD NEVER HIT HER KNOWINGLY or any woman for that matter

ralphy, i used to have similar issues, but a little more extreme. it's been a while, but it i know how that feels. i used to have night terrors, and i'd wake up to my girl smacking me in the face crying. what would happen is i'd have these fucked up dreams that i barely remembered. the only thing i'd remember is right before i was woken up, and all i could remember is screaming. it happened a few times, and really freaked out my ex. she said i would start throwing my arms around, hitting her, then i'd sit up and just start screaming at the top of my lungs. she'd get up, shake me, and slap me in the face a couple times until i'd wake up. that shit scared the hell out of me, seriously. i'd wake up to her freaked out, not knowing where i was, or what was going on. this was all going on ten years ago, and i honestly believe it had to do with all the drugs i was doing. it fucking sucked.

I've only had to get physical with a woman once (/no homo), when the girl I was dating threw an ashtray and hit me in the head. when I started pouring blood out my temple, I realized it was serious and choke slammed her. that's the only time I've been violent with a woman, and I felt it was justified. that was just wrong, you don't throw heavy objects at someone's head, I don't care if you're a man or a woman.

One time a girl was in my face and pushing me at a party after I had hit one of her guy friends with a bottle earlier and was approaching him down the street again to taunt him because i got his car keys. I was a bit drunk.

So shes in my face yelling and bumping me so I pushed her to give myself a foot or two of space - no hitting, just a shove. When one of her other dudes saw this he thought he'd be a hero and swung at me, so I grabbed the girl and blocked his sucker punch with the girls head.

Does that make me a bad person?

One time a girl was in my face and pushing me at a party after I had hit one of her guy friends with a bottle earlier and was approaching him down the street again to taunt him because i got his car keys. I was a bit drunk.

So shes in my face yelling and bumping me so I pushed her to give myself a foot or two of space - no hitting, just a shove. When one of her other dudes saw this he thought he'd be a hero and swung at me, so I grabbed the girl and blocked his sucker punch with the girls head.

Does that make me a bad person?

Haha!

A bad person no, but a funny one for being that quick witted while drunk and for telling the story on here.

I've siad this in anothe rthread recently, but if a bitch is tyring to fight me like a man i have no problem puttin her down like a man

As far as htiing a girl you're in a relatiponship with goes, that shit i wack as fuck but I can understand how it happebs, cuz word to mym foot, bitches Is Crayz

i chokeda my girl once when i was 16...i felt fuckin absolutely terrible about it afetrwards, wanted to cralw into a hole and die

-ABizzle

are you throwing closed fisted punches in your sleep? i mean there is a difference between sleeping next to a light soccer kick, or sleeping next to clubba lang. as long as she's aware that you're sleeping and don't mean it, i'm sure the only thing that will happen, is she'll wake your ass up and tell you to hit the couch.

yeah closed fist punches...im really lucky i have such a nice girlfriend...i also stop breathing sometimes sleep apnia? (spelling) so she really watches out for me