Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

OUNCER COMICS - season 2

Okay, well, the last season of Ouncer Comics started off well, but kinda died near the end.

So far, i have a buncha shit done, and a few more in the works, so it looks like things will be a bit better this time around.

I have been holding off on you guys for a while, but i figured, since next week they will start hitting print again, I'll share em in here.

I will post the frst few new ones for now, and then maybe 1-2 new ones every week as i finish them.

Enjoy, and leave comments of what you like, dont like, and what youd like to see in the future.

If you're on facebook, find the group : Ouncer Comics and join

anyways, without further pussy footing, here goes

1_FittingInGuys.jpg

2_FittingInGirls.jpg

cat_sitter.jpg

Love_Tap.jpg

*EDIT: Fuck can some mod change the thread title? Spelling mistake,...OUNCER COMICS

Re: ONCER COMICS - season 2

thats ggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

just playing. good shit. i remember that cat kid

i think a wordpress type site would suit these well, because there'd be heaps of room for comments.

hayabusa dude. Think suzuki, or a retard trying to go somewhere.

It happened like 2 weeks ago dude.

I dont think you could forget.

not when you do as much smack as i do!!!

uhero45hl;ikj4352k[p423l;265'

fghghkglfm,,,,,,,

the last one was pretty funny, good drawings it's funny in the cat sitter the guy who he is talking to on the phone looks like he is going hell for leather under that blanket.

um.

i applaud your effort, but they're just kind of not funny.

and the dude with the soul patch thing is killing me. no one rocks that shit anymore.

as a whole, your characters are kind of bland and unlikable.

these are constructive things by the way. i think its rad you're doing something, i just wish it was something i found more entertaining.

I like the cat one.

The first 2 do absolutely NOTHING for me.

I really have no feelings about the last one.

Make more that actually have something to do with ch0.

thanks seeking

i know what you mean kinda, i dont even have much of a set character line up, just some random things i draw...the soul patch thing will be gotten rid of i think too

i dont really know what direction to go in with these though...i dont know how to make em funnier so they appeal to everyone, but im afraid i wont be able to please everyone anyways, so hmm

oh well, thanks for the critiques everyone, theres more done waiting to be posted....i think some are a real hit and miss so.... :confused:

the first two are more to do with our school, so they have more meaning to those who go there i guess

Guest R@ndomH3ro

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think your ideas would go over better if you chose the more humorous 12oz banter......

also more recent subject matter. like about spyd dying or glik0 punching neckface so hard it caused him to get cancontrol. these comics have obscure inside jokes from like 3-4 years ago that i either never saw or forgot about.

i liked some of them though...

hahaha you did say banter.

I agree, they need more relevant-no so inside humor. I'm on here a lot and I didn't know what was up with a few.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now