OUNCER COMICS - season 2

Hayabusa

Okay, well, the last season of Ouncer Comics started off well, but kinda died near the end.

So far, i have a buncha shit done, and a few more in the works, so it looks like things will be a bit better this time around.

I have been holding off on you guys for a while, but i figured, since next week they will start hitting print again, I'll share em in here.

I will post the frst few new ones for now, and then maybe 1-2 new ones every week as i finish them.

Enjoy, and leave comments of what you like, dont like, and what youd like to see in the future.

If you're on facebook, find the group : Ouncer Comics and join

anyways, without further pussy footing, here goes

1_FittingInGuys.jpg

2_FittingInGirls.jpg

cat_sitter.jpg

Love_Tap.jpg

*EDIT: Fuck can some mod change the thread title? Spelling mistake,...OUNCER COMICS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.

i applaud your effort, but they're just kind of not funny.

and the dude with the soul patch thing is killing me. no one rocks that shit anymore.

as a whole, your characters are kind of bland and unlikable.

these are constructive things by the way. i think its rad you're doing something, i just wish it was something i found more entertaining.

thanks seeking

i know what you mean kinda, i dont even have much of a set character line up, just some random things i draw...the soul patch thing will be gotten rid of i think too

i dont really know what direction to go in with these though...i dont know how to make em funnier so they appeal to everyone, but im afraid i wont be able to please everyone anyways, so hmm

oh well, thanks for the critiques everyone, theres more done waiting to be posted....i think some are a real hit and miss so.... :confused:

the first two are more to do with our school, so they have more meaning to those who go there i guess

i think your ideas would go over better if you chose the more humorous 12oz banter......

also more recent subject matter. like about spyd dying or glik0 punching neckface so hard it caused him to get cancontrol. these comics have obscure inside jokes from like 3-4 years ago that i either never saw or forgot about.

i liked some of them though...

hahaha you did say banter.

true true

although the people who read these are not on ch0 themselves, so they wouldnt know who neckface is nor what can control is, so i try to pick out things that everyone would kinda know about

but yes, i may do a few JUST for ch0, however, so far this is what ive got..