12 OZ JOURNALS PROJECT.

boxcarwilly

Guest HESHIANDET

umm, i don't know who lef it here, but that damn book ha been sitting on my floor for like 3 weeks. what should i do w/ it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo i have never visited this thread before but what exactly is the 12 oz journal?? we get the book and write down a graff mission we did? or some good roof we hit or something?? and we read the other peoples adventures and shit?

yo rage hit me up

acidxtreme21@hotmail.com add me to the list then...i will be in college by the time the book comes my way

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

umm, i don't know who lef it here, but that damn book ha been sitting on my floor for like 3 weeks. what should i do w/ it?

aaaahahhahha....holy shit thats funny

heshs comment basically sums up how this little project is going to go....

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

You should:

SCAN SOME DAMN FLICKS OF IT

AND

SEND IT OUT.

thanks. i love you. bye.

Guest amped_up
Originally posted by bobobi11

#77. Bobobi11 bobobi11@yahoo.com

Even though I don't paint, if it gets to me I promise to do a really cool collage that you would like.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahha

im gonna bomb on this bitches grave then throw her dead rotting carcus onto the freeway

Guest HESHIANDET

im really oblivious as to how you guys have this set up. whoever is next email me and i'll pass it on....

Guest HESHIANDET

heres the deal dunnys. tell me who gets it and have them email me. i didn't sign up for this shit. hit me off.

fuck it is taking too long.

"ohh and by the way :

the book has seen 3 ppl in 50 days.... so if we take that as a constant , with a little arithmatic , we see that it will be 957 days , or 2 and a half years until i see it ..........and 1468.5 days or 4 years until it gets to the last person .........just thought id point that out ......."

Archived