12 OZ JOURNALS PROJECT.

boxcarwilly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

fuckin babies, cry me a river when you have to spend $9. to mail something to canaduhhhhh. $9. is quite a bit of alcohol in my book. word dinnys.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i know the project idea was half assed but still a good idea, but , why dont we all do a page or two and send it to mister raven and maybe he could put some sort of book together and put the fucker on sale...cause this is just going too slow

i think this is a freaking awesome idea. i didn't even sign up for the list because i'm pretty sure i'll never get to see it. but if mister raven was down, this would be cool as hell.

can we at least find out who has it and where it's at?!

..and p.s. anyone upset about $9 needs to earn a lil more dough..that's what college did for me i guess, ha! 9 bucks is a drop in the bucket

• 2 weeks later...

- Beardo

- seeking nnocence

- HESHIANDET

- Husky Fuckshitz

- mental invalid

- Rage

- MISTER MANGTASTIC!

i would draw a picture dedicated to you all. my graf styles are wikked i bomb like vietnam dawg.

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/04.13/photos/shake.250.jpg'>

this guy has the blackbook. i tried talking him into to giving it to me, but he insisted it was his and he was the freshest.

• 2 weeks later...

Question

I find this idea really appealing. I'd like to be involved. However, I aknowledge the difficulties this would pose, what with me being in Europe. So my question is this: Would it be possible to draw my shit separately and mail them to someone with the book/soon to have the book?

please, I want to be involved. suggestions even?

bodice_ripper@hotmail.com

bodice im pretty sure its cool with it going to europe, its already going there if im not mistaken, as for postage price its only about 3 dollars more to send it there,. just use an envelope. oh and the book if it works out, will pass through my city about 3 times, its been here once so far.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!! baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

whatever... :rolleyes:

Guest HESHIANDET

i sabotaged it on purpose!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA yolks on yous ninjas!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

actually, its beardos fault.

Archived