12 OZ JOURNALS PROJECT.

boxcarwilly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beardo

we learned not to leave the book on the floor of peoples rooms who didnt even sign up to do the thing.

..brilliant

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

we learned not to leave the book on the floor of peoples rooms who didnt even sign up to do the thing.

and he's halfway across the continent...

dont you just love those days when you get a bunch of stuff that you didnt expect youd be getting? well, today i happened to get a new scanner, and there was a package on top of it, and yeah you guessed it, the journal made its long trek up to the cold north. i now have the book. give me a few days, and ill have it out. should i post images or are we not doing that? id hate to spoil such a cool surprise.

the thing that makes this really fukin retarted is that we could have just gone to the post office and told them that we were working on making a book and that lots of people will be sending stuff in. the post office would set up something and wait like 3 months and put all the enteries into a envelope and then one person could get the big envelope full of sketches and possibly publish it and sell it on 12oz. but instead we did it the retarted way.:crazy:

POST PICTURES!!!

man... thats what i've been waiting for. I was like number 2 on the list, and i only got to see a lil bit of cool stuff.. i want to see alot of cool stuff now. how about like a teaser..... show us like, a lil bit from each person???????

dee38wantstoseesomejournalspicsoner.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

five day limit.

list starting with the person who is sending it out.

SEND IT TO THE NEXT ON THE LIST.

as for address safety this is easy as shit... the person who is the one sending it to the next on the list will only email the person for their address this entails some modicum of trust... but... i got al in front of me and he is a stone cutter so i trust him.

any arguments.... i hope not.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS SHIT WORK I THINK THAT IT IS ONE OF THE BETTER IDEAS TO COME ACROSS THIS SITE AND ALL THAT WE NEED IS SOME FUCKING MORON TO FUCK THE WHOLE THING UP BECAUSE OF POLITICS OR BEEF OR JUST IDIOCY. CHILL WITH THE POLITICS IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE ON THE LIST DONT RUIN THE ENTIRE BOOK. THIS CAN MAKE A GALLERY TYPE PIECE FOR WHOEVER ENDS UP WITH IT (RAVEN, ebay, publishing company...)

ITS OK TO NOT BE A DICK sometimes.

1. DEE38

2. alkaline

3. me

4. (whoever is next say so)

5... (you get the point....)

*make this a sticky if the crew likes the idea*

..just a reminder that this was posted in DECEMBER

Archived