how did you get your ass beat as a kid

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never really got beat, spanked a very times that i can remember

my mom spanked me once alot and i cried for my dad, they were divorced..she never did it again.

but i always grounded and never allowed to do anything. my dad was still a shithead

belt. belt. belt. MOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND OUT OF THE WAY OR ILL JUST GO FOR LONGER. belt. belt. belt.

smack to the face.

when i turned 13 my dad decided getting in a fist fight with me on the front lawn was the best course of action. that's around the time my mom made him stop drinking.

shit. my dad would reall lash into me and my brothers and sisters. we used to get the usuals, yard sticks, rulers, back scratchers, belts. or anything else he could find to use on us. one time he was so mad at us that he shot our dog in the head and killed it. lets see, he used to take us to the beach then leave us, pop basketballs and soccer balls, break toys, stuff like that.

my dad has seen some shit. he was a silent killer in vietnam.

:rolleyes:

Wonderful. I hope your boys cant swim.

can and did like champs. if my lil girl dont hip hop i think i might bring out the sock full ov wood screws.:)

and really some ov these kids need a spanking, espcialy the lil white kids. bad ass kids. you dont see any black kids or mexican kids actin a fool, cause they know their parents dont play that "time out" shit