how did you get your ass beat as a kid

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha. if my dad started whipping the floor to teach me a lesson i would have laughed my ass off.

both of my parents came from abusive as fuck families. my moms father locked her in her room all day whenever he felt like it. beat the shit out of the kids on a whim. once he locked my grandmother in a room. my mom and her brothers and sisters found a ladder and brought it to the window but the dad saw them, ran outside, grabbed the 2 he could and slammed their faces against the ladder acouple times.

my dads mom wasnt abusive in the physical sense. i dont know anything that she did, but everytime she is mentioned my dad gets the craziest fucking passionate weird look on his face. i cant even describe it.

thats always necessary

but what i hate is when parents don't discipline their children AT ALL.

or very lightly, & they know they get away with shit

so they grow up with the mentality they can get away with

anything they want

just bugs the fuck out of me

Some kids are just bad as fuck...black or white...ass whippins or not

My little cousin is the fucking devil. I had to watch her when I was like 15 one day and ended up slappin her around like a grown ass woman on a BUS....in L.A.....midday...crowded as hell. I couldnt help it, she dug her nails into my face for no damn reason. We both went home with our faces bleeding that day. Later that night she knocked over the printer and her mom slapped the hell out of her.

Shes just bad as hell with a higher tolerance for pain.

My parents used rulers, leather belts, hangers, hands, and cords. I never had to get a switch off the tree like all my friends did.

how many of you actually ATE soap ?

in my household it was basically just a threat

but never actuallly done to us

if I had $1 for every time I ate soap Id have no problem payin full price for paint

I'll never forget the first time, I got dragged into the bathroom incase I threw up or something, and my mom goes "open your mouth" and I hold it shut and shake my head. My Mom grabs a bottle of liquid handsoap and shoves it in my mouth and squirts a bunch in. Then I made the mistake of saying "haha it doesnt even taste bad!" just to piss her off...... Then I ate alot more soap

I got held down by two assholes that were several grades above me while they stabbed my ass-cheeks with a marker when I was in the fourth grade and new at that school. /nohomo

And when I between the ages of 5-10 I was the youngest kid on the block by 2-3 years and was occasionally picked on, but it was all kids shit and not bullying.

In high school I used to be a big fucking asshole and did shit to all sorts of kids.

Now I just have road-rage, and sometimes rage in general.

Yea after my mom and dad got divorced I stopped being a little shit since it was hard enough for my dad to take care of me. He always says how he doesnt understand how he never had any problems with me yet everywhere else he goes kids are disrepectful little assholes with no manners.

i remember this time that i couldnt see what was on top or my dads dresser and he said dont put your hands up there as he seen me going for it. well like a dumb ass i did anyway and got burnt my some smoldering sage in a big shell, pops a hippie, and then knocked it over. wel i got the shit kick outa me wit a lether beld wit metal rings in it. so when i got back to moms i had to tell on myself and got agian.wtf? i hate hippies to this day.

...what white kids didn't get the beats?....

...I must be half black or something then................

^Seriously. This dude must have been watching Mencia talking about how white kids don't get beat and actually beleived him.:lol:

I got it with everything from fists to belts to hairbrushes to big ass wooden spoon type things that my moms would actually beat me overtime when the shit broke. Like it was my fault the bitch broke that shit over my ass!:lol:

Actually I remember in elementary school the principal had a big ass wooden padel. And he had a whole speech he would say as he was slowly taking that shit out the droor like he was fucking Clint Eastwood or some shit about how it was gonna hurt me more than it was gonna hurt him!:lol:

Oh man. My mom was the worst though. I don't think my pops ever took the belt to me after the age of 9 or 10 but my mom would beat the shit outa me with the buckle end of the belt while yelling at me to move my hands out the way or it's gonna be worse till I was old enough to actually hit her back. Which I actually did once. That's when I went to live with Pops.:lol: