how did you get your ass beat as a kid

Chubbs

WHAT THE FUCK!?

"A Lebanese Shi'ite Muslim mother helps her son beat himself with a sword during a ceremony of Ashoura held in Nabatiyeh"

1047569162.4160782416.jpg

"i'm so proud of you son , when you grow up you will be a suicide bomber like daddy"

they really miss saddam, masochists:scrambled: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this "Ashoura Day" Is a terrible holiday. There are doing all kinds of crazy shits, even to kids. . . .

"A Shiite Muslim man holds his son as another man in the left slashes his head with a razor during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh."

capt.1047574019.mideast_lebanon_ashoura_day_bei112.jpg

you san str8 tell who's got oldschool parents and who dont

my mom always used a wooden spoon, damn that SOB hurt. That, and a giant hair brush.

my dad (when I saw him) had 2 punishment tactics: one was just punching (not slapping, closed fist punching) and the other was mental. He'd do shit like cook up abunch of nasty ass food on purpose, and make me eat it, and even my throw up if that happened, to teach me not to be wasteful. yea I know he was a fuckin wack job

damn.. i grew up having a fucked up mexian grandma from my dads side..

fucking bitch would beat the shit out of us with the water hose..

fo dumb shit too..

like my lil bro hti her car with a scooter on accident and she pulled out the 3ft. piece of water hose and beat the shit out of him.. shit was fucked up

lol now i laugh about it but wen i was lil my dad would do some crazy ass kick after he finish beat my ass wit a belt.. he was mexican so he would do this thing kind of reminded me of a horse kicking. he would trun around and kick me..lol i think of him doing it now and laugh cuz it looks so stupid..but shit was like his move to finish me off.lol FINISH HIM ....LOL...i feel bad for any1 with mexican parents cuz i know u guys got it bad..