how did you get your ass beat as a kid

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made to re-eat whatever I threw up.

haha you from st.louis by any chance?

I dont know why but this shit is interesting to me. guess cause Im curious how many people out there got whoopins, cause as a kid it seemed like pretty much only the ethnic group kids like myself got beat (italians, irish, black, etc) but never the mut mixed kids

i gues my fam tought that by hitting me as a kid i was going to straighten up till they got a call from my elementary school telling them if i kept going to school with bruises and shitt they were going to call the cops.. and well after that i got hit from time to time but shitt didnt help me out in the future since i got kicked out from high school so many times.. they never hit my sisters and they have honor roll and so many awards that i wasnt even close to get,.. shitt sucks..

haha you from st.louis by any chance?

I dont know why but this shit is interesting to me. guess cause Im curious how many people out there got whoopins, cause as a kid it seemed like pretty much only the ethnic group kids like myself got beat (italians, irish, black, etc) but never the mut mixed kids

Nah, Im from VA. Im a mut and I used to get beatings.

• 3 weeks later...
in retrospect i deserved every single one. it made me a more responsible adult.

I wish that shit was true for me. I got the shit beat out of me until I was big enough to stop my mom.

It did no good. I was a terrible terrible child until I was like.....20.