KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't like how she did russell. russel is the reason she owns the baby phat line and became famous in the first place. when they broke up she was all saying he was bad in bed and putting his business out there

im sayin'

that bitch is lucky she had what she's got and she fucked the right dude.

Don't watch her show. If people don't pay attention to her she'll go away. Please don't pay attention to her. Or Paris, Britney, Lindsay, Tyra or any number of the faceless hags out there who grace every fuckin' daily rag propped up in the local markets.

It's incredibly sad that a show about her daily life is entertainment. About anyone's daily life. If you're going to waste your time watching tv... at least watch something that is going to educate you. Put the damn thing on the History Channel or Discovery and let it go.

Who in the hell is this woman?

Its people like this garnering fame that make me glad I live in Australia, where we only have to put up with idiots like Big Brother contestants every year.

In the states is started with dumb ass shows like that and then within a year there were about fifty or more shows all of the same genre or likes there of. They're fuckin' stupid and in no way portray people as they really are. They portray people who are put into situations and have a camera recording that situation. People act differently in that situation... like dumb asses. And here in the states fat house wives and folks with no social scene to call their own waste hours upon hours of their lives watching this shit.

What's worse is it seems like the networks are only coming out with more and more shows. Like the one with Kathy Griffin... I hadn't heard that name or even thought of who the hell she is since she was on Seinfeld years and years ago. She's uninteresting and a has been but for some reason some hack in the whatever network thought it a great idea to put a couple of cameras on her for her daily doings and call it a show. Same with Lisa Loeb. It's not interesting television... it's sad. Sad for the "star" of the show and sad for the watcher.

kathy griffin was not on seinfeld, she was on the show with phil hartman who died, and would make a horrible 'reality' show subject now.

lisa loeb is cute as fuck and i want to date her, so i dont have a problem with her having a show. i do however have a problem with her having a show and not filming it in my bedroom.

Don't watch her show. If people don't pay attention to her she'll go away. Please don't pay attention to her. Or Paris, Britney, Lindsay, Tyra or any number of the faceless hags out there who grace every fuckin' daily rag propped up in the local markets.

It's incredibly sad that a show about her daily life is entertainment. About anyone's daily life. If you're going to waste your time watching tv... at least watch something that is going to educate you. Put the damn thing on the History Channel or Discovery and let it go.

i saw some thing on the news the other day that some poll shows that the majority of people blame the media for the "celebrity obsession". the thing is, of course, that the media wouldn't constantly cover these people if the majority of people didn't want to see it.

i was thinking about it the other night, thinking about how 20 years ago, nobody gave a shit about any celebrities lives. all they cared about was the rcords they put out and/or the movies/tv shows they did. nobody gave a shit about their personal lives, and that's the way it should be.

celebrity lives are no more important than yours, mine, or any random bum on any random street in any random city. honestly, it'd be a lot more interesting to follow the day by day hardships and whatnot of that bum, than to see this endless barrage of famous-for-nothing assholes all over tv.

but our culture, as a whole, has this awful celbrity addiction. we need to see tv shows about their lives. we need to see them on commercials. and we need to know every little thing they do, day in and day out.

i wish i could find the links, someone dug through paris hilton's trash can and sold some of her trash on ebay. and people bought it. i'm talking like $50 for an empty can of dog food. now, if that's not retarded, i don't know what is.

Kimora is a gold diggin hussy. i could tell all along it was about the money and fame. i remember thinking, "how the fuck did he get a bitch like that? he looks like a toad with a body...it's gotta be the money." ex girl to the next girl, Rus...fuck Baby Phat.

How can anyone find this hobag attractive?

she's sorta attractive...in that wham-bam-thank-you-mam kinda way.

i'm sure she knew what she was doing by hooking up with him. he made her what she is. the question should be, what did she find attractive about him?

/no homo

russell-kimora-simmons.jpg

klsimmons.jpg

simmons_kim_12714392_463x290.jpg