KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont know...dont rich people have to pay more for child support?

didnt you see how much k-fed gets per year?

It doesnt apply for rich people only bro..Alimony playa...My boys gets money from his baby mama..She gots a good ass job and makes close to 6 or 7 G's a month, compared to his 2 G's a month..On mama dog..They split up, she got custody for obvious reasons, but sumhow he gets money but all that goes to the babys bank account.

I just dont see how sum bitches ask Millions for alimony..Talkin bout they need $5 grand a day for personal use..

kathy griffin was not on seinfeld, she was on the show with phil hartman who died, and would make a horrible 'reality' show subject now.

lisa loeb is cute as fuck and i want to date her, so i dont have a problem with her having a show. i do however have a problem with her having a show and not filming it in my bedroom.

Kathy Griffin was on Sienfeld for two or three shows, I think. She played an incredibly annoying stand up comedian who talked shit about Jerry. One of the few episodes of that show I just cannot watch.

The girl on News Radio, that you referred to as the show with Phil Hartman, was Vicki Lewis... another red head. She was actually funny.

Lisa Loeb is cute as fuck but I don't care to watch her life story on television. Wasn't the show supposed to be about her trying to find a man? How is that supposed to be entertaining?