dont't come to San Francisco and eat my food

malca

I always knew there were fucking retards on here, but over the last month, i really just had to take a step back. I have been on here alotta years with a lotta names, taken alotta shit. Something happened last month that made this shit so far from funny internet play, that really was shamefull. I didnt come back for a month, but i did to see the new site. FIRST FUCKING THING I SEE...a bunch of people telling someone where to go in SF. What bus to take, where to paint, what time, etc. THESE PPL DONT LIVE IN SF.

Dont EVER go fuck around and paint in a city like this that u dont know if u dont know anyone and have to go on 12oz to get info. and fuck anyone that gave the a heads up. if u dont know the city and u dont know anyone, dont paint here

and all the other shit,

wow.

i bring funny shit to this forum...think...all the dirt, i brought on myself, you guys are not original

and yeah, OTP...........for ever.........

you cant talk shit on me with the same info i told u,..leave it there

dont come here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: dont't come to San Francisco

I always knew there were fucking retards on here, but over the last month, i really just had to take a step back. I have been on here alotta years with a lotta names, taken alotta shit. Something happened last month that made this shit so far from funny internet play, that really was shamefull. I didnt come back for a month, but i did to see the new site. FIRST FUCKING THING I SEE...a bunch of people telling someone where to go in SF. What bus to take, where to paint, what time, etc. THESE PPL DONT LIVE IN SF.

Dont EVER go fuck around and paint in a city like this that u dont know if u dont know anyone and have to go on 12oz to get info. and fuck anyone that gave the a heads up. if u dont know the city and u dont know anyone, dont paint here

and all the other shit,

wow.

i bring funny shit to this forum...think...all the dirt, i brought on myself, you guys are not original

and yeah, OTP...........for ever.........

you cant talk shit on me with the same info i told u,..leave it there

dont come here

If I ever go to any city that I've never been to... I will definitely bomb ("paint").

With or without knowing any of the locals.

And if I ever go out your way it will be no different.

But I seriously doubt I'd make a thread asking "where to go and write on shit" if I did.

I also seriously doubt that I'd ever fuck my cousin.

Re: dont't come to San Francisco

"Come back from San Francisco.

It can't be all that pretty,

when all of New York City misses you.

Should pretty boys in discos distract you from your novel,

remember I'm awful in love with you.

Come back from San Francisco and kiss me; I've quit smoking.

I miss doing the wild thing with you.

Will you stay? I don't think so,

but all I do is worry, pack bags, call cabs, and hurry home to me."