dont't come to San Francisco and eat my food

malca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: dont't come to San Francisco

[ATTACH]64610[/ATTACH]honestly shut the fuck up already. you even made it a point to post under BOTH your names on here. once people realize you're an ugly bloated xxl version of katie holmes, no one will want to step near the bay area and maybe you'll get banned from here. :lol::lol::scrambled::scrambled:

P1010250.thumb.jpg.8c668e5464fed52bc9463d9b7a19c15d.jpg

but duuude, i have to come to sf next weekend! what will my homies say when i dont show up?

i guess ill let them know that im banned from the city cause some dude on the internet said so.

san francisco has to many cracheads... i saw poeple shoooting up herion and taking shits on the side walk and the police have the nerve to fuck with graffiti writers...I also saw a bum take some ladys food at a burger king and the manager called the cops but he said they wouldnt anser..so then he says theres nothing he can do...not even give a refund out ask the bum to leave....what a shitty city good graff though but thats it

fuck it.

come paint.

i guess i just get annoyed when ppl come on here looking for info on my city and people give it up so easily. take that, add one bottle of kettle one = the rant above.

if you do come here, dont be a dick.

but i lie, i moved to the mountains for the summer, i could really give a fuck. i am going wake boarding. later fags

living in the mountains and wake boarding is hella tight, bro.

nothin like the tahoe brodeo! i live the dream on the northshore ever day!

wake board all summer, shred the gnar all winter. fucking gapers dude!

san francisco has to many cracheads... i saw poeple shoooting up herion and taking shits on the side walk and the police have the nerve to fuck with graffiti writers...I also saw a bum take some ladys food at a burger king and the manager called the cops but he said they wouldnt anser..so then he says theres nothing he can do...not even give a refund out ask the bum to leave....what a shitty city good graff though but thats it

HEY! talkin smack about san francisco?? you wanna get e-slapped??!?