Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WEb=ijP

best city to write in

i say Germantown,TN....... no graffiti a been buffed so far that i know of..... hard to find a lcean bridge...... oh well.....

any city where the beer is cheap, and not many other writers live!!!!! wait a minute im already there!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by OpesOner

i say Germantown,TN....... no graffiti a been buffed so far that i know of..... hard to find a lcean bridge...... oh well.....

Definitely. Germantown is HUGE in the scene. Big ups to KRIMINAL, SKRIBE, SMOKE WEED, KRAM, KLAM, KRAS, KLAS, and all the other thugged out balls.

i dont fuckin know neither does half the people on this board. none of us have been to every city long enough to know its the best.

Originally posted by platapuss

if i could go to one place id want to go see montreal seems as tho they got shit locaked down up there.

:)

the best city to write in is where all the writers arent assholes. if someone finds it, tell me.

-cdz

i kinda wanna bomb in kansas hella bad..all those pictures of the rooftops and shit of OKAE, MPULSE and those other shits, looks like some nice spoits

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i'd rather write in suburbs where people are scared of graffiti.

there ya go. there also scared of a normall black person.oh my god billy get in your room , a black person just dorve by....thats how it is.

two places.

1)here. no graff laws.

2)mobile alabama. no other writers and a hugeass fr8 yards.(it's a shipping port). sides, ppl there r pretty chill.

:crazy:

I would have to say PHILADELPHIA for several reason:

-Theres practicely no buff

-Hardly any police

-All the writters are emorockers so you can kick their ass if you need to

-and theres freight trains all over the place

Philly? No buff?? Youve got to be kidding! Youre right about all the emo kids but the buff is definitley in effect there. North Philly stays untouched somewhat, but for the most part shit is real buffed all over.

Guest kasmoney

WHAT DA FUCK IS A EMO KID...? AND I ROCK A RED PHILLIES HAT..FUCK THEM PINWHEEL HATS!

I KNOW THE WRITER EMO BUT DINT KNOW HE HAD KIDS...WHOS GOT MY BAG OF RAW..I NEED TO SNIF!

Guest bews

confused

im just tryin to figure this shit out am i just talking to myself

the best city is....

wellington new zealand. i visited there for a bit. my grandparents are over there. there is lots of beer. lots of skate spots and lots and lots of assorted trains. Also if you are white you can rack any thing you want. (it is my experiance that alot of people in new zealand only watch the mauri peoples, bloody racist buggers) There is no glass etching, not many writers around to crowd the scene, hardly any cops, no buff.... And for those like me who like to paint rail sidings there are quite a few quiet rail way sidings to paint. nothing like a chilly night in new zealand with some spray paint. the only trouble is.... the weather. some times the rain can get damned annoying.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now