best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The best place depends on the stuff you want to do....

If it's for tagging, lots of German cities are really cool like Berlin for example.

For passenger trains, many European countries are cool to hit, it just depends what your favorite kind of steel !! And if you cannot chose, just go on interrail !! :crazy:

According to me, in the last 10 years, you had to change the city you were visiting depending on the situation.

Being in Amsterdan in the early '90ies would have been so coool.

After that, going to Paris was a must...

In 96, a trip to Rome was definetily worth it before visiting the Eastern cities like Warsaw...

And now, you gotta to try Belgium as I've never seen so many trains in traffic as the last 6 months !

And when yo uhad some days left, city trips to German and Spanish cities to conclude would have been great !! :cool:

Anyway, so many writers, so many cities, so many train systems...

Let's call it paradise !!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: dont go to las vegas

Originally posted by edrip

las vegas graff is real fukin lame...much respect next.cfs.swoL.pm.ulser.pm.ruin.pm.and blimp.cfs....

GIER.ONE IECRUSHERS......

i dont know about that..... i lived out there for a while abd with the exception of the wide aray of tagbangers the vegas scene is definetly dope............. or at least i liked it:o

Originally posted by intak

ever been to victoria, canada.Best city to write in. its one of the best scenes ive ever seen. Everything there is smashed, theres bombin everywhere, and theres alot of nice productions. Its a well rounded scene with sick writers. too name a few. ksoe,hype,enter,dyse,off,sper,half,stel,demoe,IBC,KS crews.

.. THERE ARE NO FREIGHTS! :shook:

Archived