best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS. ALL YOU NIGGAS JUST PROPIN YOUR OWN SHIT HICKSVILLE WITH A SHIT SCENE. FUCK YOU BITCHES.

Theres only TWO cities in the US (and fuck any of that euro, canadian bullshit) that can be classified as graff mecca's. And dont bullshit me, cuz its fuckin tru.

NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO

yall niggas talkin all big like blah blah blah chicago this, montreal that. When you see a fuckin graff mag, a video... where does all the shit come from??? SAN FRACISCO & NEW YORK CITY

HANDS DOWN

all you emo art fag bitches, skimpy ass white boys, art shcool sukkas, lo-fi graff promoting bullshit, you come to SF, Oakland, NYC ya get clocked in the face :D

So stop bullshittin us with this self-promoting, shitty smallvilles, and some midwest Kansas Iowa bullshit. Cuz the real graff is at SF AND NYC

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by MelleMel

FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS. ALL YOU NIGGAS JUST PROPIN YOUR OWN SHIT HICKSVILLE WITH A SHIT SCENE. FUCK YOU BITCHES.

Theres only TWO cities in the US (and fuck any of that euro, canadian bullshit) that can be classified as graff mecca's. And dont bullshit me, cuz its fuckin tru.

yall niggas talkin all big like blah blah blah chicago this, montreal that. When you see a fuckin graff mag, a video... where does all the shit come from??? SAN FRACISCO & NEW YORK CITY

HANDS DOWN

all you emo art fag bitches, skimpy ass white boys, art shcool sukkas, lo-fi graff promoting bullshit, you come to SF, Oakland, NYC ya get clocked in the face :D

So stop bullshittin us with this self-promoting, shitty smallvilles, and some midwest Kansas Iowa bullshit. Cuz the real graff is at SF AND NYC

^^^^^^^^^

YO I DEFINATELY AGREE THAT NYC & SAN FRAN IS KILLIN 'SHIT....BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT MENTION PHILLY AS A GRAFF MECCA???????????? PHILLY IS THE FUCKIN' BIRTHPLACE.....BUT ITS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO PAINT........STRONG BUFF.....DIE HARD VANDAL SQUAD............BUT REGARDLESS SHIT STILL GETS DONE......I GUESS YOUVE NEVER BEEN THERE............

:o

Originally posted by improvise

Halifax For surrrre. its not too big . not to small and everyone ive met has been friendly . Or boston or some crazy ass german graffiti run place.

I just moved from my home Germany to Australia, both are great places but i would have to say Melbournes trains are alot easier to hit than Berlins. Props to everyone in Berlin keeping shit locked down and wish me luck in Australia!

no doubt ny-sf-philly-chicago are all citys that kill...............but DENVER is definitly on the up and up. Fuck, if you only knew. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep your eyes peeled:eek: :eek: :eek:

Mad props to me, myself, and I

doom

man this shameless self promoting i so much fun:lol: :lol: :lol:

and these smile faces just mke me laugh:lol: :lol: :lol: see there I go again

Sf, oakland ,sj,hayward hell yeah and definitly nor cal frieghts are dope. Chico is pretty cool.

I know he posted this a while ago. BUT DONT FUCKING LISTEN.

If anything you should avoid these areas at all costs..

These are all dying scenes that you should not care about

Carry on

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MelleMel

HANDS DOWN

:rolleyes: chill on the redbull kid. this aint a funkmaster flex mixtape.

Originally posted by NOT GUILTY

^^^^^^^^^

YO I DEFINATELY AGREE THAT NYC & SAN FRAN IS KILLIN 'SHIT....BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT MENTION PHILLY AS A GRAFF MECCA???????????? PHILLY IS THE FUCKIN' BIRTHPLACE.....BUT ITS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO PAINT........STRONG BUFF.....DIE HARD VANDAL SQUAD............BUT REGARDLESS SHIT STILL GETS DONE......I GUESS YOUVE NEVER BEEN THERE............

:o

its not a mecca cus its not where changes were made that revolutionized culture as it is today that my friend happened with hip hop in the bronx in new york hatchachachachachachaaAAaaa

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why are niggas saying chicago...when i was there that place was clean as fuck

NYC- PHILLY- SF BAY AREA- LA...the only places in the US where the real bombers play

none of you toys have ever been to madrid or barcelona. Those places are like nyc bak in the day. Pieces on all the outdoor subway stations boming and pieceing everywhere on streets.

fuk america u lot have had your time. do your freights and hold it down.

lock off u fraggles.

oh and to that dik melly mel chattin pure bollocks...lock off mate, u aint smakin no one u chi chi man:lol:

I have to say BERLIN. I had an amazing time painting there...plus the beer is DUMB CHEAP! I was paying .39 Eurocents for a half liter bottle of quality brew. you can walk around all night slamming beers, smashing shit. Also it's not too expensive to live there.

-Copenhagen

-Amsterdam...Rotterdam.

are also nice cities to paint.

Archived