True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lord_casek

Premium Member

Re: ; - Today, 10:09 PM

Я знаю кого вы и где вы живете.

I just translated Caseks message and I have to say...

Casek = All time greatest internet super hero

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34/other-other-topics/ask-juggalo-772806/

Originally Posted by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM View Post

How often do you paint your face?

Not in a long time.

Any special food juggalos like? Est. Bodyfat %?

Can't really speculate on food. My BMI is 24.4 and I am the fattest Ive ever been in my life. Admittedly, juggalos do tend to be heavy. My theory is that this is because fat kids are unpopular growing up. The juggalo culture is definitely more attractive to people who have/have had difficulties fitting in with the mainstream.

HAHAHA

Haha casek just failed hard @ interrnets, check CNN my city has been under a state of emergency for the past 48 hrs for unprecidented flooding, plus I already fake my IP when I trilled 12 oz as fernel why wouldn't I do it now...

I don't have time to troll. Google and see the crazy shit I been dealing with. 8 people died

ur mouth's a gay dick magnet..

:eek:

My theory is that this is because fat kids are unpopular growing up. The juggalo culture is definitely more attractive to people who have/have had difficulties fitting in with the mainstream.

[/color]

That's a sound theory.

Haha casek just failed hard @ interrnets, check CNN my city has been under a state of emergency for the past 48 hrs for unprecidented flooding, plus I already fake my IP when I trilled 12 oz as fernel why wouldn't I do it now...

I don't have time to troll. Google and see the crazy shit I been dealing with. 8 people died

I know you saw the pm I sent and I'm sure you understand why I said what I said.

So, if it wasn't you....fat ass juggalo is close.

Referring to hitting 8 year old in the mouth thread.

HHAHA I had to google his city to even find out where hes at - what lines were his flicks in? He obviously has no crew here either. Pizzy you better put a stop to this false claiming fatty because hes a B----- County loser. Really nothing good comes out of there... squeal juggafat squeal

HHAHA I had to google his city to even find out where hes at - what lines were his flicks in? He obviously has no crew here either. Pizzy you better put a stop to this false claiming fatty because hes a B----- County loser. Really nothing good comes out of there... squeal juggafat squeal

No, dude. Mesko and Grifter have competition. Tanx One.

eh son misfits did it first and in the fcking 80's and could fight their own battles.....these faggot juggaqueerrs would just do some white trash shit like call the cops after i beat on one!

i fuck a jugglete one time she had me live in her basement all i did was fuck and smoke pot then go paint graff at night was not too badd she could make a hella sandwit