True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude look at her. she was dead inside years ago.

hahahahah

read the comments on this one.

15 Sep 2006 11:43

Fuck that faggot, it's people like him that give REAL Juggalos a bad name. Fuckin' fake ass Juffahoe. People like him that get us kicked out the mall for wearing face paint. Fuck him.

:lol:

GODDAMN SORRY FOR THE BUMP BUT THIS HAD TO BE SHARED...IM WRITING IN CAPOS ALSO CUZ IM DRUNK AND I CAN READ BETTER...SO ON HALLOWEEN I A M AT A PARTY IN THE HAIGHT DISTIRICTR AND AFTER GETTING SHIT FACED I AM WALKING BACK TO MY HOMIES CAR...WE WALK AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS KID IS WEARING A FULL SEQUENCE JUAGGALO ICP SUIT..NOT EVEN A KID A GROWN MAN...I HAD TO STOP AND CONFRONT THE GUY WITH THE HATCHET MAN ALL OVER HIS GEAR...HE SAYS TO ME THAT IT IS A GENUINE SUIT ICP WORE AT A SHOW IN CHICO, CA THAT INVOLVED A RIOT AND HE STORMED THE STAGE...MY DRUNK BROTHER THEN SAID SOMETING ABOUT ANA L SUPOSITORIES TO MAKE FUN OF THE DUDE....WTF 2007 HALOOWEEN AND JUGGALOS ARE IN CALIFORNIA...WTF I WILL KILL MYSELF NOW

DUDE WAS IN AN ICP HATCHET MAN SEQUENCE ELVIS SUIT..

<-------------WISH I WAS BLIND ONER

what's up with the dude half steppin in the nautica shirt and 1/4 face paint?

l_3e545df2d9b16405ee5acff3bab5ae9f.jpg

There's nothing unfunny about this picture, and that bitch in the white isinfact very unsmash. Unless mega drunk off liquor at like 5 a.m. ...buckteeth??? c'mon... but the half stepper makes the flick. that shits hillarious. peace.:lol:

ICP & twiztid diss comercial on mtv

You won't hear our music on this channel, cause it's underground, deep underground...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1fgqXKNe6w

Here is a self proclaimed "jugglette" making a video saying how lame the haters are.

12oz should make an appearance :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rmeacuSBf64