You know youre living in the ghetto...

CACashRefund

...when your local liquor store carries this beverage:

0626071755fd4.jpg

It tastes as ghetto as it looks

Something like koolaid only when you dont follow the directions and put in hella powder and sugar and its a bit syrup like

Its really bad

But i cant help but enjoy the fact that they have rick james(or maybe its a pimp?) on the label enjoying this awful drink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that there isnt a single person on earth who actually needs a magnum condom? its pretty much a marketing ploy to cash in on peoples egos and lack of understanding about contraceptives.

iv never actually tried a magnum, but regular size condoms sometimes cut off circulation to my johnson and make it go limp.

did you know that there isnt a single person on earth who actually needs a magnum condom? its pretty much a marketing ploy to cash in on peoples egos and lack of understanding about contraceptives.

I always thought that they're made ultra large so dudes can squeeze they ball bags in em.

Ya know, for the most protection.

I use tin foil...the phonographic kind so I can listen to myself later on and critique...

foil.jpg