You know youre living in the ghetto...

CACashRefund

So Im in Camden NJ about 2 weeks ago and I park my car. In the gutter next to my car I find a wooden handle wrapped in duct tape with a piece of barbed wire stuck into the end of that shit and sharpened to a point... straight prison shank steez. You know you're in the ghetto when a mutherfucker is so hood he can't just grab a knife... True Story.

30675.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Im in Camden NJ about 2 weeks ago and I park my car. In the gutter next to my car I find a wooden handle wrapped in duct tape with a piece of barbed wire stuck into the end of that shit and sharpened to a point... straight prison shank steez. You know you're in the ghetto when a mutherfucker is so hood he can't just grab a knife... True Story.

30675.jpg

just more evidence that New Jersey is the 8th level of hell, you gonna get stabbed with some wood/wire combo shit that dude probably shitted all over to give you an infection

i don't know if this qualifies, but my when i moved into my last apartment, there was pieces of weave stuck to the walls and ceiling of the bathroom.

when I moved into my house there was still blood splatter on the ceiling of my roomates room, and theres a long list of scrawled numbers with names like Little D, P Diddy, Twany, and T Moe on the wall next to the door

we joke about calling the numbers, but im sure if you have your number written on someones wall somewhere you probably change your number at least once a week

We bought a futon..and threw the box out on the curb..when we woke up the next morning....there was a dude sleeping in the box.

Whenever its hot out...little black kids crack open fire hydrants and play in the street.

Before our landlord moved into the downstairs apartment...some dude broke into it and was squatting there for almost a week..he had a vcr and shit. We threatened him with baseball bats and told him to leave.

(different dude then the futon box)

Yay for good neighborhoods.

ok, you know you're living in the ghetto when someone asks you for money because they say they're hungry more than a few times a week and when you tell them ok, let's walk over to Mcd's and get something, they look all disappointed and either totally decline and walk away or walk with you all mad cause they know they're not $2.38 closer to coppin' that bump.

And this ones for me....

you know you're livin' in the ghetto when EVERYBODY says to you "asalamalaikum brother man" (and I'm white) haha.

OH, and I don't live in the hood anymore, I just kick it there sometimes, plus every mosque in every city is pretty much in the hood.

QUARTER WATER BITCH!

all this shit is second nature to me. walk outside and you got it. not sayin shit makes someone hardbody, but just that a lot of this stuff is what you take for granted when you move somewhere else and you can't find certain shit that was like "ohh yo, i use to drink/eat that all the time" and people are on here postin it like it's some rare hood delicacy.

who gwan tess my horchata making skills?

14tn4p2.jpg

winter staple...

mk7pc9.jpg

a muss for the lady in your life's phone...

6o38xv.jpg

the true chip of choice...cheaper than those rapsnacks...

23sbxj.jpg

been takin into custody one too many times for this...

1zmdvfb.jpg

10h7lgj.jpg

Chicago... summer of '92... that was some hood shit... went to visit my boy at the Robert Taylors (RIP) and there's a body in the hall that had been there for like a week and people just walked around it like it wasn't there.... I found out later that they just moved it to the basement when it got too nasty. True Story. There were books and new stories written about that shit... apparently it happened at a bunch of the jets that summer.