R.I.P. CHRIS BENOIT

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

I was just in Taiwan in April and they were playing his old matches there on t.v.

In response to some of the comments, I think it's fairly safe to say that if you kill your wife and child, then yourself, you're obviously not in your right mind either temporarily or for longer. I don't blame you for being upset that innocent people died but the guy entertained a lot of us, a lot of us were kids ourselves at the time, and unfortunately things seem to have taken a wrong turn.

all im saying is maybe all of this "rest in peace" "he will be missed" crap should be reserved for someone who, say, didnt kill his family? im not trying to be a dick. its just always grated on my nerves when peoples deaths negate the horrible things they did during their life.

TLANTA — Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said test results may not be back for weeks or even months.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in DeKalb County.

watched the press conference a little while ago. wife killed friday, found with her feet and hands bound, fulled clothed, wrapped in a towel, found in an upstairs office. kid killed early saturday, found in his bed. benoit died sometime saturday afternoon, hung himself on a weight machine in the basement. found bibles next to the wife and kid's bodies. steroids found in the house.

what an asshole. I've never understood people who kill their families before taking themselves out.

i remember those crazy diving headbutts he'd do. i could never imagine causing harm, much less death on my own family. only time will reveal things, but i can honestly say, R.I.P. to all of 'em the same. sucks to see someone you thought was rad as a kid, turn out to be a crack smokin family killer, ya know?

i was watching the news this morning and it turned out he murdered his wife and his son then committed suicide. cops also found steroids in his home. i think the drugs made him go nuts.

hi, welcome to the thread. you're a little late getting here, but, don't worry about it.