Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity"

-Michael Johnson

To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.

Michael Jordan

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan

more from same source;

America's finest - our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for.

Sarah Palin

I'm just one of many moms who will say an extra prayer each night for our sons and daughters going into harm's way.

Sarah Palin

George W. Bush bought the election - period. End of story. There is no argument. You can try to come up with any argument you can, but there is none.

Gary Coleman

I can see through almost any scam, especially one perpetrated by the federal government. I can see through it... they can't pull the wool over my eyes, it's absolutely freakin' impossible to pull the wool over my eyes about the government.

Gary Coleman

"Truly, if you were to tear me limb from limb and separate my soul from my body, I would not say anything more." - Joan of Arc

"Because grief unites us,/ like the locked antlers of moose/ who die on their knees in pairs " - William Matthews

"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." - Ayn Rand

"The terrible thing is that I could tear the heart from my chest and hand it to you as your rightful property, and you would still not believe that I loved you. But leave if you must, and I shall go on, relishing the pain that accompanies every step you take as you walk away, because even pain is a bond. If that is the only bond I have left to you, I will treasure it."

Coked up drunk slore last night who was screaming "It's my birthday!" to everyone eventually was feelin the drugs and ridiculous behavior take its toll.

"My soul is crying, but my hair looks HOT." Cop car drives by, "TODAY"S MY BIRTHDAYYY!"

"How fortunate for those in power that the people do not think" Adolf Hitler

"I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand." Al Capone

" Look up at me and you will see god, look down at me and you will see a fool, look straight at me and you will see yourself." Charles Manson

And, of course, the ever-present "Fuck Bitches, Get Money."

• Like 1

• 2 months later...