Great Quotes.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

"All right-the Mr. Vinsons. Once you get past all the Mr. Vinsons, youre going to start getting closer & closer-that is, if you want to, and if you look for it & wait for it-to the kind of information that will be very, very dear to your heart. Among other things, youll find that youre not the first person who was ever confused & frightened & even sickened by human behavior. Youre by no means alone on that score, youll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally & spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept record of their troubles. Youll learn from them-if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. Its a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isnt education. Its history. Its poetry."

i can't help but say this with girls when strolling through the city and they say that they really like ***** food

"wow, i didn't realise that they had food in ******" it's stolen from "when harry met sally" but it gets a laugh every time, and i don't think half the girls even know where its from