Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

Re: suburbia

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

you see, i knew this person who started rollerblading about the same time i started skating...by the time i had a successfull ollie he was doing 540's .

you probably just suck at skating, like 95% of the other hurley bros.

But if you want to prove yourself as a "skater" then pick up a deck.

so youre in this shit to prove something, eh? better make sure people know how extreme you are, brah!

seriously (sp?) how hard can it be?

obviously hard for you.

now aggressive skating, watchout...because we wouldn't want to catch you skating un-aggresivly. that would be horrible, bad for the sports immage.

nothing like ruining your immage. you should know how that goes since youre trying to prove yourself as a "skater" and all.

my sister has some fisherprice inlines for sale. Let me know what you think.

maybe you'll be interested in little cousin's KB Toys tony hawk x-treme deck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

wtf

ooooh, my extreme sport is harder than yours!

FUCK THAT. Giving some one shit because they agressive skate (a stupid term I'll grant you....), saying that its pussy and not as "hard" as skateboarding, only reveals the sad fact that THAT IMAGE MUST BE A HUGE CONSIDERATION TO ALL YOU WOOD PUSHERS WHO CAME IN HERE TO GIVE SHIT. Thats sad.

ooooh, I've been skating for, like, ever man. Gee I still remember my first setup..... you sound like fucking model railway enthusiasts for fuck sake!

You wan extreme sport? Luge. Not street luge, luge. Did you SEE that grandma luge person on the olympics? 48 year old woman hurtling at 125 km/h down the track. 2 years after an accident that doctors said she wouldn't regain the use of her limbs after......................

and you think you're hard cause you skate? whatever.........

Re: wtf

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

ooooh, my extreme sport is harder than yours!

FUCK THAT. Giving some one shit because they agressive skate (a stupid term I'll grant you....), saying that its pussy and not as "hard" as skateboarding, only reveals the sad fact that THAT IMAGE MUST BE A HUGE CONSIDERATION TO ALL YOU WOOD PUSHERS WHO CAME IN HERE TO GIVE SHIT. Thats sad.

uh, no.. the crux of the biscuit is that the fruitboots are ATTACHED to your feet, even if you fall down you can roll over, stand up and call it a trick... you also face the exact way you walk (or the exact opposite, and it's really not that hard to look behind you in that position), it's like iceskating's retarded cousin...

skateboarding, on the other hand... it's the 'standing luge'... there's no seatbelt...

Re: Re: wtf

Originally posted by Smart

uh, no.. the crux of the biscuit is that the fruitboots are ATTACHED to your feet, even if you fall down you can roll over, stand up and call it a trick... you also face the exact way you walk (or the exact opposite, and it's really not that hard to look behind you in that position), it's like iceskating's retarded cousin...

skateboarding, on the other hand... it's the 'standing luge'... there's no seatbelt...

My point being that how hard somehting is shouldn't really be your first concern, whether you enjoy it or not should be.. I don't "do" sports to look tough, I do them because I enjoy it.

HA! no one can give me shit neither. Fag on blades? yes! Afraid to hurt myself? yes! I am invunerable!!!!

worst case of testosterone poisoning I've ever seen......

Fine, you don't like inlines, you think they look weak. but why let something like that escalate into the tirade that is this thread? I mean it seems clear to me that its just a bunch of skateboarders trying to feel better about them selves by putting others down. And while that sort of thing is a proud 12oz tradition, it IS a little transperant, don't you think?

also, standing luge? I don't think so, going 110+ kph - nope.

anyway, this isn't an attack on skateboarding, I just think that the virtual lynching of skaters (that is the term I use, and I AIN'T changing it for you plankpushers.......:P ) is just uncalled for......

haha.. could anyone more blatently pick a fight? bodice ripper, from what i've seen, you seem to look for confrontation in every single post you make. i can understand your interest in this thread on a couple of points, but come on just let it go. this whole thread is on obvious joke. is it really worth bringing it back from the dead?

Originally posted by beardo

haha.. could anyone more blatently pick a fight? bodice ripper, from what i've seen, you seem to look for confrontation in every single post you make. i can understand your interest in this thread on a couple of points, but come on just let it go. this whole thread is on obvious joke. is it really worth bringing it back from the dead?

nah, I only dug it up cause I was researching for another thread, I'm only really replying this time so you don't think I'm a totally angry little bitch.......................................pook

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Some1

FUCK SKATE BOARDERS YOU GUYS HAVE FOUR BALLS!!!

so... I'm guessing that you've had your face in alot of skater crotch... I don't know about the others, but I've only got 2. Still, people say to me 'you've got alot of balls' so, I guess they just look big from that angle or something...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'd like to see the people who claim in-line is gay step up to the THUG-ASS fuckers from the ghettoest of all the puertorrican ghettos I used to skate with back when I was 13. Anibal alone would beat the living piss out of scores of skateboarders every week, all while still on skates. Nobody could fuck with our fruitboot crew.

They're all probably dead by now. Beer,

El Mamerro

do ANY of you remember where skatboarding was when it started? it was a sad version of the ballet... it took a good lenght of time for it to become what it has.

give inline roller whatever some time. it'll straighten out as it grows up.

on a different note.. im probably better than most people here on a skateboard or skates.

*added= yes this is an audacious (sp) claim, but i god a video out to back it up... 2 chapters in fact.

Originally posted by beardo

Dude this is so fucking true. Like seriously, what is your fucking problem??

Archived