Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i hate the kids who overwax shit, yes i hate the kids who fall and get back up, yes i hate the kids who just stall for half an hour. but you know what i hate more:

THE 11 YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHTI FLINGING AROUND HIS NEW ELEMENT DECK AND WATCHING IT "KICKFLIP" FROM THE GROUND. HOW FUCKING COOL ARE YOU?

skateboarding is like baton twirling, good, you can flip a piece of wood. i'm happy for you. if you're good at skateboarding and have been doing it for a long time that's great you're the only cool people in the industry. yes i hate cocky rollerblader shits. but i'm sick of the pure ignorance, assuming i listen to creed, assuming i'm gay, what kind of shit is that?

http://comp.me0w.net/rollerfag.jpg'>

the rail to the roof to the wall. say what you want, i'm fucking done. anything else you say will just include the words homo gay and stupid. so i fucking can't take it anymore.

hahahahaha... i dont know whats funnier, me, or the fact that you think im serious. haha.

dude, i could care less what you do. i could care less about people rollerblading. i just wanted to go off on something and figured this as good a topic as any. im much too old to even give a shit about any of this. i just wanted to see how many funny ways i could call someone gay.

seeking/the gig is up.

good, i wondered what happend, because you are usually much more intelligent with your responses to everything, so i figured you were drunk, or i was hoping i'd get banned or something, because that would be funny, i'm just so sick of people saying exactly what you said only serious, that's when i knife them with a box cutter.

"the rail to the roof to the wall. say what you want"

okay-photoshop

and another thing why did you quote me? your response didnt have anything to say about what i said...and it was some1, not espn, who labeled the topic agressive skating...so you guys hate espn eh? keeping it real you rollerbladers! ahahaha....dont lie, espn doesnt find you profitable thats why you get the shaft...they had to some how make you guys tougher cause skaters and bmx were making ya look like figure skating....anyone catch will and grace last night...pretty funny...rOe

Originally posted by mental invalid

anyone catch will and grace last night...pretty funny...rOe

not me, i was busy running around in my ninja suit putting a thin layer of crsico on the local rollerblade ledges, then putting pungi sticks in the bbushhes, so when their faggot non extreme asses fall over, they'll get impailed on a sharpend bamboo stick filled with human shit. this aint 12oz, its vietnam an fruit booters are getting snipped.

well for the most part i guess you could say that skateboarders are

pretty much unhappy people. they come right after those CRAZY goth

kiddies...

i really decided to take up rollerblading after discovering that shoving a

skateboard up my ass was entirely to difficult. besides, the knotted laces on my blades totally act like benwa balls.

dope:spent::spent::spent::spent::spent::spent::spent::spent::spent:

dude, rollerblading suck ass man. its not like its hard either. god the only thing on roller blades that is decent is roller hockey, and thats still pretty pussy. if you wanna blade on something, puick up a pair of skates and play some hockey. a real mans sport, and dont flail yor arms around or try to grind something with rollerblades. god man that is so easy, a retarded leper could do your ledge to wall grind, man if you have the knowledge to jump you can do any trick on roller blades.

FUCKING FRUIT BOOTERS.....YOU GUYS ARE SO EXTREME!!....

COMP- DON'T EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT SKATING YOU MORONIC FRUIT BOOTING EXTREME GAME HAIRCUT HAVING CRACKER..I WILL PERSONALLY KICKFLIP MY BOARD RIGHT INTO YOUR FOREHEAD, FUCKFACE.....

I DO SKATE AND DESTROY

LONG LIVE LA PATINETA.

not photoshop. i've seen the video, he jumps off the flat of the rail onto the roof, then wallrides down.

basically all you kids are just giving the same arguement, "rollerblading is easy fag die."

basically you're jealous that Meathead USA has taken an interest in you're X-treme super mountdain dew x-tra value super combo taco bell marketing trend with x-treme collect calls and x-treme video games.

it's not easy. is it easier to start? yes. but that means it can be taken so much further. don't make me post more pictures. i watch skateboarding videos, i know what skateboarding is all about. i've seen what it has to offer and quite frankly i'm not impressed anymore. yeah there are people who do it are really good. and i give them respect for it.

but now the jackass generation of super tech gangster sk8bored x-treme blink 182 zumiez rock has just taken it and made it stupid. skateboarding was cool in the early 90's when rollerblading was stupid. but now everything is lost and it's just tony hawk talking about how bling bling he got from his super x-treme mcdonalds commercial. or that time when you can get "hawk" skateclothes at mervyns. good for you.

it's also skateboarding's fault that old people think "hey i just got my kid a deck at target, sure he can't walk yet, but we'll take him to the skatepark, it's a family place"

so go do your X-treme curb ollies and drink your mountain dew, make your collect calls and slam down a wicked burger at mcdonalds. rollerblading's cooler than you and you know it.

skateboarding is not a crime, it's a trend.

you are right. I am gonna start agressive skating now..fuck it.

Anyone wanna go aggressive street skating email me@

fruitbootingistoocool@fuckinganklegrabbers.com

post more amazing photos...from my knuckles, to your face, teeth to the floor, foot on the head, to the curb....

CURBDOG MUTHAFUCKA...

i love venting on the internet...hhaaaaaa...

ok comp, i was kidding before, but if your honestly gonna sit there and tell me that rollerblading has more variation of tricks and takes more talent than skating... well... i guess i still wont care, but your gonna look dumb as shit doing it. rollerblading is for kids who arent coordinated enough to skate. the pic you posted obviously takes some skill, balls, balance etc, but its a far cry from doing the same trick on a skateboard, with a switch 360 flip to finish it off...

dont bother, you lost already.

i don't hate skateboarding, like i've said numerous times. the act of skateboarding is fucking rad. what i hate is skateboarders. the new kids who have been skating for 2 years and think they're the shit because they can heelflip. i have no problems with people who skateboard, i'm not trying to get anyone to quit skateboarding and start rollerblading. what i'm saying is that rollerblading has come a long way from the days of pink spandex and jumping over pop cans. now rollerbladers deserve respect. skateboarding and rollerblading are different now. skateboarding is much more tech, and rollerblading is getting burlier. i'm really done with this because i know i'm not going to change anyone's mind.

Originally posted by splint2

whenever i go to our local stakepark i run into every single "i am the shit rollerblader, what me do a 360" fagit, and i hate it. Maybe if they werent such bitches i would give them a break...nah

Do what I do just go through them. They are on wheels they fall. You step off the board and stand above them. Laughing cause they are a fruit-bootin, ankle-holding, cock-craving, donkey-fucking fag.

Or pop the board into them especially if they are coming at you. I like to do pop shuvits and kick the board at them. Trick depends on you. I get those higher than most tricks so I use it. If they are coming over the other side of the box or hip. Kick the board up the bank at them. Anyone who skates knows how bad it sucks to get smacked with a deck/truck.

Rollerfaggots suck!!!!!!!!!

...i ride a bike...

whoa whoa WHOA! you ride?

and i thought i was the only one...........get at me: sxetek123 on aim or whatever, what kind of shit you ride? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, now tylers kinda psyched that hes not the only rider on here...giddy...just giddy...that and im kinda amped cause i just walked in from filming for the new video (switch feeble 360 tiretap out no brakes because brakes are for pussies.)

sorry, ill go now.

Archived