Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope to god he's not talking about rollerblading... GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY.

i swear, chalk it up to being old and jaded, but fuck rollerblading, that shit is stupid gay. im tempted to close this fucking thread just out of spite. if you write, and you rollerblade, you dont write. your just a fag on rollerblades posing as a writer.

seeking/unjustifiably angry

Guest Rhubarb

i love how everyone hates on rollerblading. it's so funny.i used to skate before all the bullshit started. whatever im not going to defend it i havent skated in about 3 years.

Originally posted by Rhubarb

i love how everyone hates on rollerblading. it's so funny.i used to skate before all the bullshit started. whatever im not going to defend it i havent skated in about 3 years.

if your talking about rollerblading, dont refer to it as 'skating' as its not. its fucking 'blading' an infinitly gayer, more feminine step daughter to skating.

yeah, i like that other one trick where they jump up and turn around. oh, and theres that really cool one where they jump up and then grab their foot. that stuff is wicked.

(wicked GAY)

id like to point out, that i mean no disrespect to homosexuals. even the gayest gay guy is more manly then some sucker on rollerblades. you might as well wear fucking hot pants and roll around with a cock in your mouth, cause if your gonna be 'aggressive skating' thats how gay you are.

so what youre saying is youre gay, seeking? im getting very guilty homoerotic blading vibes from you man. you better check that shit at the door.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

if your talking about rollerblading, dont refer to it as 'skating' as its not. its fucking 'blading' an infinitly gayer, more feminine step daughter to skating.

yeah, i like that other one trick where they jump up and turn around. oh, and theres that really cool one where they jump up and then grab their foot. that stuff is wicked.

(wicked GAY)

id like to point out, that i mean no disrespect to homosexuals. even the gayest gay guy is more manly then some sucker on rollerblades. you might as well wear fucking hot pants and roll around with a cock in your mouth, cause if your gonna be 'aggressive skating' thats how gay you are.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking joker he is........ I don't rollerblade so I'm sorry for whoever asked this question! I just can't seem to stop laughing from this shit......hot pants? Now that actually is hilarious...

Originally posted by Handjob

Why do those guys always grab their ankles?

"Look at what I can do!"

Why do you always grab your ankles bro??

Same reason......

You know I'm kidding....

Goddamn it call me about coming down on Friday

even though you probably can't do that!

We can talk about painting and etcetra.....:king:

The prince sends his best!

haha, nothing like blading around downtown with my biker shorts, tank top and elastic headband on... dont foget ther "shades" and suncreen on the nose...

haha, i have skated (on the thing with the board and the trucks...) on and off since before i can remember. but, i got friends that rollerblade, that read this "bored," that write, that are bigger than me... that would beat me up... if i asked them to do a "tabernackle..."

hahahah roller blades. how Xtreme dudes!!!!!! woah man, gnarly. ok, but has anyone seen the snowboard vid with the rollerblading section? its got some asshole dressed up in tights with knee pad and the whole works listening it "i wanna get physical" by the slut who sings it. i think the movie is creatures of habit or something. its been years. but hot damn is it funny.

i would also like to agree that rollerblading my be the gayest of gay things that was ever invented. if there was anything gayer, id like to see that, so i could say nope thats not as gay as rollerblading.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Some1

so it is true most people on this shit are jackasses

you unmistakably being one of them for being a fruit booter.

Archived