Does anyone Agressive Skate

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Obsessed

i ride too tyler...not so much lately cause ive been working way too much, i mostly ride dirt cause there aint shit for street around here and the street spots that were bitchin are now boring, oh and to comment on "aggressive skating" i think it has come aways since the early days, when im out riding i will see those fuckers jumping off roofs and shit i dont have anything against them but id nevr be caught in a pair...oh and the only thing worse than a fruitbooter is all the kids around here who go to the skate shop and buy a new deck and 35 skate outfits and then pretend they can skate but all they do is throw attitude around, and then when winter rolls around they are magically at the snow with a new board and all they do is fall down and talk about how "the snow sucks today" pussies, get the fuck outta my way or ill jib across your head!

ah, i see how it is now...haha. what kind of stuff you ride? right now im running the new STA-R model and various other shit. theres lots of shit to kill in manhattan (but who didnt know that?) the last few times i went i got to ride with will taubin because i met him when i was covering KOD and him and enos from base were originally the ones that got us the VIP passes and it was rad just chilling with will van and bennet all day. mike aitken is good. we're working on the new video now which will hopefully be out next spring and the zine (up until this point i thought no one may show interest in a riding/graf zine...but i dunno now...we'll see) i dont ride trails much at all because im one of those "4pegs/no brakes" guys who just rolls around fucking up ledges for skateboarders (haha) anyways im out to work now. ill post a picture of some shit later maybe if yourphotos isnt gay.

oh wait, it is.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

rollerblading is easy because its attached to you, fag.

how in the fuck do you think you can possibly get 'more creative' with rollerblading? you can do exactly 3 kinds of tricks.

1.jump up and turn around

2. jump up and grab your feet

3. jump up and grind on something

thats it, there are no other possibilities. every trick that you do is either a spin, a grab or a grind. THATS FUCKING GAY! YOUR GAY!

the terrorists want us to turn into a country of rollerblading fags, your just feeding into their plan! either your anti rollerblading, or your pro terrorist. there is no middle ground. TRAITOR FAG.

god....seeking just got hero status for the rest of his life from me...

seeeking is my heeeero when it comes to insulting fruit booooooters

Originally posted by splint2

whenever i go to our local stakepark i run into every single "i am the shit rollerblader, what me do a 360" fagit, and i hate it. Maybe if they werent such bitches i would give them a break...nah

its these sort of statements that completely fuck over someones ability to debate w/ another person.

that same statement can be made about ANYONE, doing ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY skateboarders(read:HURLEYPUNKS)

fagit? whats a fagit?

Guest Obsessed

rollerbladers are fags! <--to stay on subject

anyways tyler i am currently riding a TV frame with some butler bars and pretty much everything else is stolen off of my friends classic as far as street goes i ride a war pig which i got from a police auction for 150 bucks...couldnt pass it up!

This thread is great!

I love it when I grumble about a stupid razpr scooter shithead after he cuts you off and gets stuck in the bowl forever - THEN the rollerblader next to you goes "yeah, what an idiot! those things are so gay!" (Since when are rollerbladers off the hook?)

It's even funnier when I complain about rollerbladers and razor scooters milling around the park ruining the flow - then the little shit 8 year old skateboarder, prayer-flipper, goes - "yeah, those guys make me so mad, what kind of board do YOU ride?" - as if since they are on a skateboard all of a sudden makes them the authority on what's cool, and they want to be my best friend, just because I was grumbling in their general vicinity.

I saw the best thing at Alameda though. This huge group of 'aggressive skaters' (heh) were standing around, blocking all the spots, video taping this one show off, who is attempting to jump over, long-ways, the pyramid (which has two ledges on each side, and he's trying to clear both of them, mind you, rollerbladers can't bail like you can in skateboarding) - so their taping it, and he clears the first ledge, and comes nowhere near clearing the next one, and SLAM - BOTH shins smack into the metal coping on the second ledge. Needless to say, the park was cleared of rollerbladers for that afternoon, and we were able to skate in peace...

One of the Funniest

This thread has to be one of the funniest ever on 12oz. Tons of gay bashing. If their were any homosexual writers on here I think it's safe to say they will never come out now. I didn't realize so many heads felt so strongly against roller blading. I think it's kinda funny.

Re: One of the Funniest

Originally posted by Pistol

This thread has to be one of the funniest ever on 12oz. Tons of gay bashing. If their were any homosexual writers on here I think it's safe to say they will never come out now.

see, now i feel bad. when i replied, i was completely kidding, especially with all the gay references. i was simply trying to be as over the top as i possibly could, but i didnt want this to turn into some anti-gay breeding ground. i didnt want it at all to be 'gay bashing.' rollerblader bashing is fine, but not gay bashing. some of my very best friends/ex room mates are gay and while they would completely get the joke of it, i guess others might not. and thats not cool. my aim wasnt really to offend anyone, and certainly not gays. so as a disclaimer now, id like to say that from here on out, 'gay' and all other associated terms no longer applies to homosexuals in any context, they only applies to roller bladers and razor scooters. so next time you hear 'fag' think rollerblader, not homosexual. homosexuals are our friends, fruit booters are not.

fruit booters sit on the tops or ramps and sub boxes. talk shit. havent reached puberty. wear shitty clothes. suck at life. bitch and whine. should die. listen to shitty ass music. make me wat to kill them. act like its hard but in reality they wear pink panties and fuck their mommies. look like idiots. are wanna be jocks but are still too much pusies. cant write graf. are trendy. look outlandishly gay with theos things on their feet. fuck barnyard animals. do stupid tricks that have names that are really gay like fish brain or look at me i suck vaginal discharge. o yea ontime i went to shebang skate park and this fruit booter was giving kids shit as we jumped the hip so we stiole his shoues this was in december so it was cold and he cried and had to drive home in bare feet. hey thanks for the brand new jamie thomas shoes roller rat you dont neem em you dont skate and you wear thoes fag boots. did die die die ide die die die die die die die die die die die fruit booters:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

comp is a fag ever try to skate board/ harder than rolling around jumping. bm would kill you you creed listing fag. in order to do rails or ledges in bmx or skate baording you hve to olli or bunny hop which requires skill you have been jumping up and down since you were 4 no effort ther. see you are gay you hamo fag creed listing to dork.

Guest GorbortOrman

I have no problem with roller blading, I have actually thought about getting a pair, I just like going fast. I have a bmx, i cant do any tricks except bunny hop but I mostly like going really fast. I used to skateboard back in the day, and just like bmxing, i couldnt do any tricks either, I guess I didnt really care. I think it would be fun to rollerblade through a mall and knock people over and cause ruckus, I would also use them to hit up, You'll be able to hit up your tag 3 inches higher. Im not interested with tricks. Oh yeah, Id get all black ones too and ride at night....

Originally posted by GorbortOrman

I would also use them to hit up, You'll be able to hit up your tag 3 inches higher. Im not interested with tricks.

if i catch you in em, i'll tear your fucking leg off and use em to hit YOU up. beat you black and blue with your fucking rolling asshole probes.

wow, three inches higher huh? dude, why not just walk around on fucking stilts? you could tag like 15 feet higher. or just get some of those stupid ass shoes with the springs on the bottom.... your gay ass could bounce around town doing tags 6 inches higher! thats twice as high as you could get with rollerblades. or fuck it man, get a giraffe and ride on top of its head... you'll be rocking two story tags in no time. plus, your gay ass would get the added enjoyment of having its little fucking nub crammed up your asshole. infact, invite a friend, you guys can give eachother hand jobs while you get your colons cleaned and write your gay ass name on shit.

you fucking turd burgler.

ps, after i beat you up and stole your backpack last week, i realized your winger cd was in your discman. i know you'll be crushed to have lost such a collectors item, so i'll be a nice guy an give it back... just let me know what skate park your gonna be getting shit on at, i'll drop it off.

pps, the anti skip shock thing on this discman fucking blows, if you dont give me another one, im gonna beat you up again.

Originally posted by taper

fruit booters sit on the tops or ramps and sub boxes. talk shit. havent reached puberty. wear shitty clothes. suck at life. bitch and whine. should die. listen to shitty ass music. make me wat to kill them. act like its hard but in reality they wear pink panties and fuck their mommies. look like idiots. are wanna be jocks but are still too much pusies. cant write graf. are trendy. look outlandishly gay with theos things on their feet. fuck barnyard animals. do stupid tricks that have names that are really gay like fish brain or look at me i suck vaginal discharge. o yea ontime i went to shebang skate park and this fruit booter was giving kids shit as we jumped the hip so we stiole his shoues this was in december so it was cold and he cried and had to drive home in bare feet. hey thanks for the brand new jamie thomas shoes roller rat you dont neem em you dont skate and you wear thoes fag boots. did die die die ide die die die die die die die die die die die fruit booters:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

again, such a general comment that could be made against anyone. i've met more shit head skateboarders than i have rollerbladers. and do you know why? lets say 5 years ago, some 8 year old hears some dumbfuck 15 yearold at the skatepark saying that rollerbladers are gay. that 8yo will hear that and say, "hey, yea, you suck faggots" and he'll go pick up a skateboard. not because he doesnt like it, but because some meathead was talking shit. so now, you've got legions of little bitch skateboarders riding the dicks of older skateboarders, who, by now, have hopefully grown up and stopped caring about lame shit like the soc's vs. the greasers. whereas, the rollerbladers skate around and take shit from skateboarders, and try to ignore it because they care more about skating then they care about talking shit.

just to let everyone on here know, you all sound real fucking stupid.

you aint gettin shit under your trees.

sincerely, santa.

Originally posted by mental invalid

"the rail to the roof to the wall. say what you want"

okay-photoshop

and another thing why did you quote me? your response didnt have anything to say about what i said...and it was some1, not espn, who labeled the topic agressive skating...so you guys hate espn eh? keeping it real you rollerbladers! ahahaha....dont lie, espn doesnt find you profitable thats why you get the shaft...they had to some how make you guys tougher cause skaters and bmx were making ya look like figure skating....anyone catch will and grace last night...pretty funny...rOe

mental thats not done in photoshop i saw the video clip of it. to comp the one who posted it i mean yeah thats crazy and all but charles dunkle isnt the best representation wih his fucking goofy self and ugly style. time to get on the soapbox...comp has a very good point with everything hes been saying and i have been thinking about how skateboarding was once at its early stage as rollerblading is. rollerblading even though that term is retarded is going off in t he wroing direction that is why i have come to many realizations. but considering skateboarding is much more established it is turning into buying "xgames bikes helmets and skateboards at your local toy store". to seeking innocence i understand your points you mustve had some bitter experiences that left you emotionally scarred or with such bitter feelings. i have been "fruitbooting" for probably 5 years but the past few years on and off, i anyone of you fucking care and you shouldnt cus i dont. everytime i tlak to some "rollerblader" i just want to smack them in the face because usually i realize they are the reason why people say rollerblading is gay. i mean i refer to it as fruitbooting as do the "woodpushers" i know. hell i even use both terms to the sponosored skateboarders i know,but they also know me as a person. this is getting too fucking long for me to write but whatever dont read it but then again youve wasted your time reading this far. also i have nothing against bmx'ers or skateboarders because they are hating the newer newbies who run there mouths and hate on bikers and boarders. shit has changed and sometimes i wonder......is it ever worth living..i know ill get "no its not worth living if you are a "fruitbooter" well that has nothing to do with me not giving a shit about life""

COMP hit me up on AIM..SN: ShiggarFraggar i wanna tlak to you

Guest GorbortOrman

seeking innocence-

Its good to see you talking shit now, you've come a long way since the old bitchy girly seeking innocence I knew a year ago, props buddy, props...

when ya coming to spokane? You never showed up the time you said you were coming...

Guest GorbortOrman

Oh yeaH, I'll go with the giraffe... and come to think of it, I could move out to the country and buy a horse and hit trains while riding it.... thanks for the Idea, on my way to the Trainspotting. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

suburbia

After quikly glancing through this thread i think about all the roller bladers i have witnessed...well to say the least, i think it's a bitch alternative to skating(boards you twits). you see, i knew this person who started rollerblading about the same time i started skating...by the time i had a successfull ollie he was doing 540's . Would somebody please tell me the fun in that, if you like the easy road then sure, rolerblade. But if you want to prove yourself as a "skater" then pick up a deck. seriously (sp?) how hard can it be?

Can you do a backflip? yes! so you can do a backflip with roller blades.

now aggressive skating, watchout...because we wouldn't want to catch you skating un-aggresivly. that would be horrible, bad for the sports immage.

sombody please give this guy a hand (some1)...he's aggressive.

----oh, by the by----

my sister has some fisherprice inlines for sale. Let me know what you think.

--"toodles, it's off to go inline"

Archived