post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100_7287.jpg

100_7289.jpg

arugula and grapefruit salad

100_7291.jpg

mmm... oysters

100_7292.jpg

mmm... beer

100_7293.jpg

miso ginger veggies with quinoa

100_7294.jpg

solar power cooked veggie burger made with beets topped with avocado and goat cheese (i hate beets but this burger was bomb)

100_7295.jpg

100_7328.jpg

100_7329.jpg

potato curry with burmese naan

100_7330.jpg

burger, fries, and chocolate shake

100_7332.jpg

Solar power cooked veggie burger :lol: :lol:

And Suki, I was actually just discussing this with someone the other day, so I guess I should ask you...how do people eat arugula like that? It's so fucking bitter, I feel like the only way to enjoy it is cooked and then paired with something real salty like prosciutto

swamp arugula is so fucking good!!! i know it's kinda peppery but it's so good with tuna sammiches!!! also i add them in pasta, the steam from the pasta wilts them to perfection, add olive oil, parm cheese, garlic, seasoning, holy shit. it's also good as a salad with a sweeter dressing like champagne vinegarette, maybe add some grilled pears. idk. i can't cook for shit so ask farce.

swamp arugula is so fucking good!!! i know it's kinda peppery but it's so good with tuna sammiches!!! also i add them in pasta, the steam from the pasta wilts them to perfection, add olive oil, parm cheese, garlic, seasoning, holy shit. it's also good as a salad with a sweeter dressing like champagne vinegarette, maybe add some grilled pears. idk. i can't cook for shit so ask farce.

that actually sounds really good. something else you could do is cut it with a more subtle flavored leaf like some baby spinach or something around those lines you know? but suki for real grilled pears? fuuuuuuuck so delicious. throw some feta or some goat cheese on that bitch and you got a real nice salad.

Archived