post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

coming into this thread hungry and broke is so fucking stupid...

I Don't know what it is, but when i have money and food at home i never open this thread.When im broke and starving i always open the thread and my stomache starts making noises and i end up eating ramen noodles. it sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was looking for some water spinach and found guys, like this one, at a random Asian market. It is not everyday that you see them in Minnesota, since they're feisty little fuckers and generally kill each other in transit. But live and kicking at $4.95/lb, this was an impulse purchase.

Hello

1z4bfj9.jpg

Bought five, had two left. Note the Old Bay goodness.

2ep3lno.jpg

THE AFTERMATH

2vttx6d.jpg

They were delicious.

Me, Husk, KGP, and others go to this really nice bar/restaurant every Sunday to get plastered for free, and every time I'm there I think about ordering these crispy chicken livers with Marsala sauce, mushrooms, and bacon.

Yesterday I gave it a shot, and jesus christ they fucking sucked. I took one bite and went no further. Glad I finally tried em though

49b98754.jpg

Picture043-2.jpg

Fancy BLT on toasted focaccia bread and a chipotle mayonnaise and provolone cheese.

Picture065-2.jpg

New York steak with red wine sauce.. Potatoes and mushrooms and three cheese bread with basil flavored butter.

Picture004-10.jpg

Ropa Vieja.. Slow cooked meat in beef broth, garlic and carrots.. Around two hours or so.. Then topped with more garlic, onions and mild chilies. Throw in some radishes, cilantro, tomatoes and lemon juice. It was pretty damn good.

last three posts looks good. this is what i got to bring to the table...

chicken cordon bleu, sauteed spinach, carrot and butternut squash w/ roasted red pepper beurre blanc

P1060212.jpg

sooks this is the closest i have gotten to a vegetarian dish....eggplant bayaldi and spinaci al la romana w/ vegetarian tomato sauce...if you take out the bacon in the spinach it would be vegetarian

P1060222.jpg

osso buco w/ orange and risotto al funghi (mushroom risotto)

P1060224.jpg

my chef was bummed i presented it boneless cause he wanted the bone marrow but i saved that shit for myself WIN!