CRAZIEST THING A WHITE PERSON HAS EVER SAID TO STEAL YOUR JOB

dumy

shiiiit. Where do I start, everyday a white person says some shit to me that tops the shit I heard the day before.

let me see last night some cave bitch asked me if I could teach her to pop and lock.

really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CRAZIEST THING A WHITE PERSON HAS EVER SAID TO ME

some punk white girl asked me to teach her how to crip walk.... when i mean punk i mean gauges, black crazy hair with all sorts of highlights, 3 lip piercings, tounge ring, eyebrow pierced, the whole deal.... my reply, ".....no."

sitting in class the other day, before the proffessor came, some metalhead skater overhears another white guy listening to some house/trance on his ipod:

"dude that is like suuuuuchhhhh shitty music bro. i know good music, and like, there's noooooo way you can mosh to that crap. fuckin-A."

"*sobbing* can i please use your phone? my boyfriend pulled a knife on me and he's crazy. i need to call my dad. oooh nice fishies!"

- heroin addict white girl that used to live next door, dating a white guy who used to flip out on her; then took notice of my fish tank

I'm ethnic but i have a white name.

White guy: Whats your name?

Me: *States white name*

White guy: No i mean your real name

Me: That is my real name

White guy: No its not, its like muhammed or something.

Me: Oh is it?

White guy: I dont know, but its not the name you just told me your real names something different.

Me: Yeah, i'll look into it. (sarcastically)

I found out some bitch didn't know what a fucking Audi was after I had to break down the use of it when saying bye to someone.

Uhhhm...

I'll explain to this guy I know who does H.Ron that I'm at my crib just chillin and stuff fresh home from work, then 5 minues later he'll be like 'so whats up dude whats goin on where ya at?"

some punk white girl asked me to teach her how to crip walk.... when i mean punk i mean gauges, black crazy hair with all sorts of highlights, 3 lip piercings, tounge ring, eyebrow pierced, the whole deal.... my reply, ".....no."

wow you denied someone crip walking lessons....that girl sounds like a faggot...and so do you!!

besides are you a crip??? or just someone that knows how to do some cool dance like that cause you are a hip hop loverlord???

jut cause that idiot girl dressed like that definitely does not make her punk!

and what does being white have to do with anything??? i met plenty of black punks!!

get a clue faggot!

wow you denied someone crip walking lessons....that girl sounds like a faggot...and so do you!!

besides are you a crip??? or just someone that knows how to do some cool dance like that cause you are a hip hop loverlord???

jut cause that idiot girl dressed like that definitely does not make her punk!

and what does being white have to do with anything??? i met plenty of black punks!!

get a clue faggot!

well she was white... she listens to punk music n all that other rock shit.. and what does you knowing black punks gotta do with what she asked me? does it even matter really...