CRAZIEST THING A WHITE PERSON HAS EVER SAID TO STEAL YOUR JOB

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CRAZIEST THING A WHITE PERSON HAS EVER SAID TO ME

thats got to be one of the dumbest things ive ever read and for the record your a racist times infinity

that's an obvious typo. i edited it for your remedial ass. "times infinity?" hahaha you're one childish racist fool. again go complain in the other "crazy thing a black said" thread

oh yeah, this white girl in mid 20's sitting in a car in a parking lot trying to pay the parking attendant, gets hit by another white girl pulling her car out of her space.

white girl sitting in car:

"what just happened? ohmygawd. what just happened? what's going on? ohmygawd?"

she looks at me trying to get confirmation like she wanted help. i didn't answer because i was more-or-less baffled at her lacking the ability to be an adult and figure it out for herself. i think common sense should tell anyone that a car probably bumped her.

she continues to ask me what happened and i walk away. i look in the distance and the two girls start arguing.

the girl that pulled out has even less logic; addressing the other girl:

"where the fuck do you think you're going?! do you know how to drive?"

even though the first girl was just sitting stationary paying the attendant.

they continue to argue.

first girl: "look at all this damage you did. ohmygawd ohmygawd."

i glanced and only saw black skuff marks on the bumper. then i left.

white girl: so your in a gang?

when i use to catch tags on the busses i would never do it in front of white people only Mexicans. they just look at me for a second and turn around and countinue looking at the busty 13 year olds

hahaha so fucking true shameless bastards... anyways, i get asked all kinds of sexual questions by the white females my age just because im half black, i think ive gotten alot of pussy for the same reason too. "I wanted to try somthing diffrent."

OK YOU'RE A CORN MONEY. I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING HERB ASS MORON WHO IS OBVIOUSLY HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS GED CUZ YOUR FUCKING READING COMPREHENSION IS WORSE THAN A BLIND RETARD.

YOU ARE SAYING THE "STUPID THINGS WHITE PEOPLE SAY" THREAD IS RACIST.

THERE IS A THREAD CALLED "STUPID THINGS BLACK PEOPLE SAY", YOU HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD BEING RACIST.

YOU ARE A WHITE GUY.

I WAS CLOWNING YOU BASED ON THESE FACTS

YOU GET IT NOW YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD POTATOHEAD ASS FAGGOT?

AND PLEASE BELIEVE REGARDLESS OF THIS BEING THE INTERNET OR WHATEVER, I WOULD STILL CATCH YOU COMING OUT THE STORE, SMASH YOUR SOBE AND YOUR STEEL RESERVE ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF YOUR BRETT BUTLER LOOKING ASS WIFEY, SLAP YOU IN THE MOUTH (OPEN HAND, CUZ YOU'RE A HO) AND PROMPTLY ROOF YOU FOLLOWING THIS EXCHANGE. REALIZE THIS.

that's an obvious typo. i edited it for your remedial ass. "times infinity?" hahaha you're one childish racist fool. again go complain in the other "crazy thing a black said" thread

sarcasm get it name one thing i typed that was racist you fucking dope

sarcasm get it name one thing i typed that was racist you fucking dope

the fact that you called this thread racist, when it was only created in response to the "craziest thing a black person has said" thread -- plus the fact that you said nothing about that thread, which has been running way longer than this one. therefore you are a racist, and quite possibly a homosexual.

AND PLEASE BELIEVE REGARDLESS OF THIS BEING THE INTERNET OR WHATEVER, I WOULD STILL CATCH YOU COMING OUT THE STORE, SMASH YOUR SOBE AND YOUR STEEL RESERVE ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF YOUR BRETT BUTLER LOOKING ASS WIFEY, SLAP YOU IN THE MOUTH (OPEN HAND, CUZ YOU'RE A HO) AND PROMPTLY ROOF YOU FOLLOWING THIS EXCHANGE. REALIZE THIS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK YOU'RE A CORN MONEY. I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING HERB ASS MORON WHO IS OBVIOUSLY HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS GED CUZ YOUR FUCKING READING COMPREHENSION IS WORSE THAN A BLIND RETARD.

YOU ARE SAYING THE "STUPID THINGS WHITE PEOPLE SAY" THREAD IS RACIST.

THERE IS A THREAD CALLED "STUPID THINGS BLACK PEOPLE SAY", YOU HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD BEING RACIST.

YOU ARE A WHITE GUY.

I WAS CLOWNING YOU BASED ON THESE FACTS

YOU GET IT NOW YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD POTATOHEAD ASS FAGGOT?

i never said the thread was you fucking nerd and i checked it out good stuff keep it coming

I've done been friends with every degree of the color spectrum, and every single race I've encountered has it's fair share of faggots.

For real though, if you're older than 15 and you're still grappling with skin and judging people on how they word things, you obviously lack a lot of life-experiences and I really don't have time to know you.

That's basic shit.

i like how this post said "agreed" in response to dratts' first post, then when you saw his second post about you being "dandruff," you edited it and put this
wow you fucking caught me sherlock good job i bet your proud of yourself

its all good im sure if drafts falls off your next in line try not to look to eager though

i laugh when shit is funny. it was funny. the end.

to me neither of the two threads are racist. it's lighthearted humor. i just don't get the doublestandard; the "stupid things black say" thread lasted for months and people added their quotes and laughed. no big deal. this thread goes not even one day and people are already whining and crying. amazing.

learn to laugh at yourselves and pull the stick outta your ass