Anxiety...

holy roller.

^^I used to do that, now I just give my boys a pound and ignore the other 10 people sitting around us. I would feel like an asshole but over the years I lost any sympathy I had for people that I don't immediately know.

My new job is dealing with strangers all day everyday so I hope it will help me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah mine is kind of similar, I was always alone when I was a little kid and I have adapted to it. It has caused me to use my imagination a great deal of the time. But now I feel trapped inside of it.

And I don’t smoke weed, or use any more, and I think that has had little or no affect on the situation.

I feel like it has been getting worse, and the friends that I do have, get irritated because I wont go out and congregate with others, or over to other people's houses with them. I don’t go by the popular spots where my friends hang out, because I don’t want to run into one of them.

Lately I have been hiking up this hill and reading out loud to myself, and it feels pretty good. But I’m still by myself.

Listen man, youre lucky to have said friends TO congregate with. Do you know how I miss that?

I lost my two best friends all in the same year, five years ago. One died, the other went to prison for basically the rest of his life. The entire crew just dispersed. No one kicks it anymore.

Dont be a fuck ass, get together with your friends. Some people dont have that. You are luck to have that. If your friends are gettng irritated, that means they give a fuck about you. What if one of them died tomorrow? Think about that shit my dude.

get a job dealing with people... like customer service or sales or some shit....

great idea, you're forced to deal with humans. i used to be like you until i opened a retail business and was forced to bullshit people everyday. now i can talk to anyone and could care less. just remember, no one is better than you, they should be so lucky to have you talking to them so keep that in mind. :)

DONT GO NEAR THAT SHIT, IT MIGHT SEEM HARMLESS BUT ITS A DEATH TRAP. IVE SEEN FRIENDS FUCK UP THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF XANAX

the drug of forgiveness,its weird how u are able to function without using ur mind,its like 100% animal instint...did it many times years ago,i remember the experiences(before total uncounciousness) and i feel sorry for myself,dont throw away ur life with this poison.

thizz was a good idea.

srsly.

yeah if you want a cure that lasts all of about 4 hours, and then makes the problem about a thousand times worse in the long run.

i have friends who used to be pretty stable and good-natured, who are now complete paranoid nervous wrecks from treating E like it was nothing. they're constantly on edge and are pretty much shells of their former selves, even though their abuse ended years ago.

you don't know what you're talking about, and giving idiot advice is not funny.

srsly.

This dude I know, recently has been doing Heroin and madd pain medication on top of his crazy-next-level schizo mind fuck panic disorder. Apparently he even stooped to going into the ER and lying just to get a few free Percs. He calls me and just rambles on about nothing, and then all the sudden will get all freaked out and be like "lemme let you go" real fast. His actions bug me out.

Dude...calm down, and just talk to people

Or just listen until you feel comfortable talking

Break out of your shell and kind of make yourself go out and meet people

Dont be that dude.

YOur saying this as if he just has some normal shyness or some shit..... some people have serious mental and physical issues.......it would be like you saying to a dude with no legs, Hey man i get cramps to, just walk it out man!!!!

fuck it, dont sweat meeting new people, i dont hang oput with a lot of people myself and i avoid situations too, i just say fuck them, most people are doosh bags anyways, hooray for hermiticy! or if you choose to, you can consume beers and pop pills, but whateva floats ya boatd, word. fo sho.

DONT GO NEAR THAT SHIT, IT MIGHT SEEM HARMLESS BUT ITS A DEATH TRAP. IVE SEEN FRIENDS FUCK UP THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF XANAX

Someone beat me to it. Not the "DON'T GO NEAR THAT..." But the picture. I've seen friends fuck up there lives to on that shit, but it still has novelty value, no doubt.

if you need somebody to talk to, hit me up. I got alot of insight in meds and anxiety. i usually sleep 1 hr a night due to anxiety. i have been on every med you can imagine. but if you need somebody to talk to about it, hit me up//./

have you tried support groups?

Robert_Pulson_with_Jack.jpg.jpg

hahaha. its the person.

some mite say get a grip. go all natural.

mabie cos i dont have these "problems" i just dont care.

but to let sometihng controll your life cos you cant get up and go "fuck off" to the problem is more your fault. dont blame the drugs. you took them. get off what ever your on.

we lived for thousands of years with out this shit. why do we NEED it now?

as for the extacy. its not going to "change your life" you have some mdma and be loveydovey talking shit for a few hours. then go home crash the fuck out for 12 hours. get up have a smoke make a mad lunch/dinner and chill. go to bed get up and go to work. people hype shit up too much. ill do it once a month or so. never realygot on top of me.

god. get a grip. gota be weak to get under the hand of a pharmasist.

sorry if i have insulted some of you. but fuck. pull ya self togeather soldier.

its all in your head.

as for the extacy. its not going to "change your life" you have some mdma and be loveydovey talking shit for a few hours. then go home crash the fuck out for 12 hours. get up have a smoke make a mad lunch/dinner and chill. go to bed get up and go to work. people hype shit up too much. ill do it once a month or so. never realygot on top of me.

i guess you haven't noticed many of my previous posts, bc i'm atually very pro-ecstasy.

it's just stupid to suggest that a person with anxiety issues should pop jiggas daily as if it were a prescribed med. i know you were only kidding, but it's a dumb joke.

and yes, if someone with major anxiety problems does E on a very frequent basis, their symptoms WILL worsen.

but to let sometihng controll your life cos you cant get up and go "fuck off" to the problem is more your fault. dont blame the drugs. you took them. get off what ever your on.

so i guess you're one of those morons that refuses to acknowledge the existence of legitimate mental illness or chemical imbalances.

people with legitimate disorders don't "let" those disorders control their lives.

it's not a choice.

chemical changes are constantly occuring in the brain, and we don't have control over all of them. some people, due to genetics or whatever the cause may be, experience chemical changes that are considered abnormal and genuinely beyond their control.

for example, if you, a mentally sound individual (i'm assuming), are in a genuinelly great mood, and you're just really, really fucking happy for whatever reason, are you able to conciously choose to make your brain stop releasing serotonin or dopamine in order to feel shitty and depressed? of course not.

the point is, everyone has limited control over brain function, and if someone's brain function is fucked, you can't assume it's within their control.

unless you're an asshole...

we lived for thousands of years with out this shit. why do we NEED it now?

and for thousands of years people with mental ILLNESSES that are now TRAETABLE, thankfully, were either banned from society, burned at the stake, exorcised, locked away forever, or subjected to crude attempts at treatment like electroshock therapy.

seriously, think about what the fuck you're saying:

"brah, a hundred years ago nobody even knew what cancer was. why do we NEED chemotherapy now?" :rolleyes:

but i'm permafried so what do i know.

ehh...

whatever.

mentall illness runs in this family. and 3 of my friends. one who is a very good friend.

and i dont give a fuck. love em all the same. i just dont go

oooooh aaaaaah you have this or that. treat you special.

no.

sorry.

its too political.

mentall illness is a cancer created by our society.

no. its god getting back people who dont belive in the holy jihad.

fucking retarted.

ill pass.

though im de sign and i know all.

In certain cases, psychologists have actually used ecstasy to treat anxiety and depression. It is a relatively short treatment (most studies have shown results after only a couple of sessions.)

But, if you don't take care of yourself afterward (i.e. taking 5HTP to counteract the serotonin depletion), or do it too frequently, it can actually worsen your problems...

It can be quite effective, but it depends on the context in which you choose to use it.

Theoretically, you could probably set up some sort of "self-psych" session where you list out issues you are having, analyze why, and correct the behavioral issues tied to your anxiety, but most people just want to have fun. If you just use it in major social settings (parties, whatever), it'll probably be a longer process...

But, the results from such therapy tend to be long-lasting...

IMO, you should experiment with whatever chemicals strike your fancy, alcohol, nicotene, illicits, whatever. The goal is to learn how to manipulate your own brain chemistry so you can reprogram your habitual behavioral responses...