I got hit by a car today.

tutleone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHE WASNT EVEN AT THE INTERSECTION WHEN IT TURNED YELLOW, AND I WAS ALREADY CROSSING THE STREET. SHE SHOULDA SLOWED DOWN IF SHE SAW ME IN THE STREET.

YEAH THAT WAS MY GILZ TOO. TAKE PICTURE OF YOUR INJURIES HOMIE AND GO TO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND GET YOUR FUCKING GUAP. THERES A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF TIME YOU HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM B. IF YOU GET HIT BY A CAR THERES NO REASON YOU SHOULDNT GET AT LEAST A FEW G'S OUTTA THE SHIT B. GO CALL YOUR LAWYER. AINT NO MONEY LIKE FREE MONEY.

That guy who waved you along was loljesus in disguse. Remember that line God works in misterious ways??? NOW YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO FUCK SOMEONE OVER WHO ISNT YOU! *Fat black woman sings* PRAISE HIM!!! PRAISE HIM!!! PRAISE HIM!!!

YEAH THAT WAS MY GILZ TOO. TAKE PICTURE OF YOUR INJURIES HOMIE AND GO TO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND GET YOUR FUCKING GUAP. THERES A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF TIME YOU HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM B. IF YOU GET HIT BY A CAR THERES NO REASON YOU SHOULDNT GET AT LEAST A FEW G'S OUTTA THE SHIT B. GO CALL YOUR LAWYER. AINT NO MONEY LIKE FREE MONEY.

EXACTLY.

I don't think some people are getting the point here.

The pedestrian ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY. Regardless if the little man says walk or not.

If someone isn't paying attention, and runs your ass over as youre crossing, they are at fault.

EXACTLY.

I don't think some people are getting the point here.

The pedestrian ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY. Regardless if the little man says walk or not.

If someone isn't paying attention, and runs your ass over as youre crossing, they are at fault.

what if someone darts out in to the street while a car is going 40+. and there's no way the car can stop in time let alone even see the guy until the last second. does the driver still get punished?

i still want to see some kind of official transcript that says the pedestrian is always right and always has the right away regardless if he/she follows the rules or not.

because if i'm driving down the freeway and some idiot daredevil tries to dart across 4 lanes, and i don't even see him and i hit him because i'm going 65 mph, it doesn't make sense for me to get punished because he's a pedestrian and i'm in a car. i'll try my best to swerve out the way but that's the best i can do.

dude, take a hammer, wrap it in a big towel, and smash ur knee repeatedly to make ur injuries worse, take flicks, and sue to a better future

this is one of those things, like a gift from god, that you NEED to take full advantage of otherwise your just a sucker