Can you belive it was 12oz years ago?

RumPuncher

oops..... I just put 'oz' after tying 12 by mistake. That was a psychtypo.

Can you belive it was 12 years ago this came out?

File1.jpg

well not the delux edition.... but the original.

WHERE WERE YOU 12oz YEARS AGO?

Rum Puncher

living: in mom's basement

being: a smart ass in school and working at a fried chicken shop on weekends for cash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

great thread. i thought about making a "where were you 10 years ago" thread.

living: with my pops

in march of 95 what was i doing? i was probably in jr. high cutting up in school. tagging the school, fighting with people, being a class clown and disrupting the class with random outbursts. people thought i had severe mental problems... in the years following i calmed down though. oh, and i remember being a big fan of Dr. Dre, Snoop, Dogg Pound, Ice Cube, Lady of Rage, Mary J. Blige, and various other singers/groups at the time... i remember in '95 that dude "Skee-Lo" performed at our school auditorium. oh and i used to steal cash from my grandfather which i regret. i was watching a lot of episodes of martin. had a supernintendo. played a lot of basketball, rode my bike in the neighborhood. only got around on bike. any far distances my dad took me. i didn't start taking public transportation until 97 when i had the money. oh and in '95 i kept a daily journal /no homo. had my first dog too (RIP). oh yeah it was the year i first played paintball

EastBizzle

Dad's crib.

Was in school, probably chopping it up with zerocool a little, fighting this kid named Ryan King every day. Had a black teacher that decided she would only teach black history all year, that shit really sucked.

Listening to Boys II Men and Offspring and Danzig probably.

Mar:

Where was I?

Dayton, Ohio, moving to a new city....sad because i was happy there but excited because i was going to a new place.

Playing basketball and nes. Riding bikes and stealing verners ginger ale from the mayors garage with his grandson. oh and eating alot of mulberries.

Shit.

Sixteen years old.

Living with my parents.

Constantly skateboarding. That was the year I discovered pot, alcohol, and graffiti. Driving a shitty Honda Accord that you had to literally stand on the clutch to shift gears. Working after school five days a week in a fish factory, ripping errant pieces of fish skin out of conveyor belts. Losing my virginity to my suicidal girlfriend with a shaved head and fantastic tits. Taking Saturday classes at the Art Institute, and not realizing until years later that my teachers were the local graffiti heroes.

Listening to NoFX, Pearl Jam, the Pharcyde, Misfits, Breeders, Pixies, and Beastie Boys. And the Chemical Brothers... I don't know why.