Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

KITTENS!

i was look at a picture of my (female) cats when they were kittens the other day and thinking about what enormous cunts they've become. im definitely going with the orange male kittens next time around....they are so nice they are almost considered retarded.

i remember a couple of years ago when i was in greece we rounded up all these alley cats, put em in a garbage bag and threw em in the ocean.

shit was mad fun.

velcro goes DUMB when he sees spraypaint tips. his favorite thing to do is steal tips and hide them all over. he loves sitting on my boxes of paint watching while i'm sorting out color schemes before i go out at night.

velcro_strollin-1.jpg

Olympus017.jpg

This is my cat. She busted out some of her teeth fighting.

What a trooper.

I wish I knew her when she was a fluff ball...

velcro goes DUMB when he sees spraypaint tips. his favorite thing to do is steal tips and hide them all over. he loves sitting on my boxes of paint watching while i'm sorting out color schemes before i go out at night.

uhh that's what i'm talkin' bout. i haven't given my cats an opportunity to play with tips yet, although when i was bagging up hundred's a few weeks ago the gray one kept knocking the bags on the ground. he's gangster. my blonde gato likes to play with rubber bands.

This is my cat. She busted out some of her teeth fighting.

What a trooper.

I wish I knew her when she was a fluff ball...

hardcore.

Mister Mister Brockway Kung Pow Fastest Paws In Town. R.I.P

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now