TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

mother fuckers werent on my level son.

went back down to good ol Isla Vista aka Santa Barbara again. shit made marti gras look like a school board meeting. so many bitches everywhere, alcohol and cocaine up to the ceiling, and the police presence was definately lower than the previous years. no one got arrested so it was a good weekend, made out with some random bitches, did a bunch of drugs for free, and walked around startin ruckus in my ape costume with the Olde English tshirt thrown over it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its tuesday i went to get a drug test for a job today but the bitch at the Lab said she had no time for a drug test so my 48 hours to get the test done are up so i lose the job. But im drunk so fuck it, also i like how when im drunk i can post on the OZ without giving a shit what people are going to think, JEAH.

Peace.

Shit, look what my drunk ass did. I didn't feel it's thread worthy but I just dropped my corny ass Sidekick in the toilet after taking a piss - OOPS! As far as the toilet is concerned luckily I was buttoning up so the piss had flushed but it still fell into the water and that is nasty. Anyway, Sidekicks don't have batteries so it started getting all bleep bleep bloop and having a giant X on the screen. It than started buzzing and now is really hot and won't stop buzzing but I cant do anything about it. I wonder if it will start smoking soon?

So now I don't even have a good story to explain why my shitty outdated phone is no longer in operation. I'm taking a shot of tequila...

Shit, look what my drunk ass did. I didn't feel it's thread worthy but I just dropped my corny ass Sidekick in the toilet after taking a piss - OOPS! As far as the toilet is concerned luckily I was buttoning up so the piss had flushed but it still fell into the water and that is nasty. Anyway, Sidekicks don't have batteries so it started getting all bleep bleep bloop and having a giant X on the screen. It than started buzzing and now is really hot and won't stop buzzing but I cant do anything about it. I wonder if it will start smoking soon?

So now I don't even have a good story to explain why my shitty outdated phone is no longer in operation. I'm taking a shot of tequila...

its not "team alco" if its nopt my exlexplaination.