TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

I don't think you guys understand the finer points of the crew.

This isn't a "Oh my god a drink a rum and coke every day count me in"

I'm talking, need a 6 pack to go to sleep, stealing booze, drinking random unattended drinks at bars, tipping like shit so you can have another drink, eating the food at pubs cause it's convenient, blacking out, fighting with your spouse, planning weekends around drinking, calling in "sick", losing jobs, fighting, and so on and so forth....

Get with it.

I'm talking, need a 6 pack to go to sleep, stealing booze, drinking random unattended drinks at bars, tipping like shit so you can have another drink, eating the food at pubs cause it's convenient, blacking out, fighting with your spouse, planning weekends around drinking, calling in "sick", losing jobs, fighting, and so on and so forth....

Get with it.

here here!

Get with it.

right on the spot

Let'sss see

I'm fuckin drunk

I think I fucked up my chance with one girl i actually liked and trustsed since fi evah

But fuck it

Fuck bitches

All I do is fuck bitches

And asfter I fucke bitches

I be like

Fuck bitches

Tomorrows gojnna suck

But I got drunk for free off shitty beer and capt morgans so fuck it

If im nevetr sober, i'm never pissed

except when i'm pissed

That was almost like a sonnet

tipping like shit so you can have another drink, eating the food at pubs cause it's convenient

I can relate very much.

Then using a different bartender for each drink

so i won't feel so bad about my poor mans tip

Anyone else get drunk munchies?

I reach a point each time where all i want to do is eat all the crap i can find,

Any change i have leftover is spent on food

Get with it.

Haha.. I have done this all to one extent or another..

I always tip well, I hate hearing about people not tipping.

I get the munchies all the time and always end up eating something I regret in the morning. I got three hours of sleep last night and went to work exausted and hungover. I promised myself I would chill tonight but I'm heading to the store to buy beer. I always get a second wind at night just in time to start drinking...

Cheers

Get with it.

Is this sarcasm? I mean I drink quite a bit, and have done all of the above plenty of times; but that shit is stupid since i'm trying not to be some broke ass bummy nigger living in his friends closet.