dudes...i was just thinking how awesome...

boogie hands

..a bowl of cream of wheat would be. put like 3 tablespoons of brown sugar on that bitch and just stir it in.....goddamn. the best part about that is every once in a while you hit those little sugar pockets where the clump didnt quite melt into the cream of wheat all the way. if we were to all sit down and rate the top 5 white people foods i think cream of wheat might be number one the list. it seriously destroys.

rastus.jpg

cream of wheat tastes even better when there is horribly over the top racism involved...

creamofwheat.gif

...even in 2007 we still like black people to bring us breakfast (also see: aunt jemima), we just focus less on the racism and more on the prep time...busy, busy.

actually, after looking at the cream of wheat ads from the early part of last century i dont think im really hungry anymore...ill probably get back into it eventually but for right now ill stick with grapenuts. post seems like theyve always done a good job of respecting other peoples ethnicity.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cream of wheat is good. i used to eat it more fattening (and tastier) back in the day.

you'd cook cream of wheat in milk, not water. then you pour cream in it, some sugar, and about a teaspoon full of butter. good stuff i tell ya

oh and the story of that black guy on the box -- he was like a waiter or busboy in a restaurant in chicago in the 30's or 40's. the owners liked the way he smiled because he showed his gums when he did. so they got a picture of him, and gave him like 5 dollars from what i remember, but the owners went on to make millions with his face as the logo.

farina.jpg

THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE FOOD? REALLY? I AINT EVEN KNOW THAT, MY MOMS USED TO MAKE THIS SHIT FOR ME ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS A LITTLE ROACHSTOMPER. EXCEPT ITS CALLED "FARINA" AND SHE USED TO MAKE IT WITH MILK & BUTTER AND SUGAR AND VANILLA EXTRACT AND CINNAMON, SHIT WAS SLAAAAAAMMING. I COULD EAT A WHOLE POT OF THAT SHIT, AND THE ARROZ CON LECHE TOO, DONT SLEEP ON THAT SHIT. SHIT IS DELICIOUS B.

cream of wheat is good. i used to eat it more fattening (and tastier) back in the day.

you'd cook cream of wheat in milk, not water. then you pour cream in it, some sugar, and about a teaspoon full of butter. good stuff i tell ya

Yup.. That's how it's done..