The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a fan of panda express...had it once and got the squirts.

*edit*.... they dont have yoshinoyas in northern cali...at least not in sacramento.....but i saw one when i was in l.a...on vine street....the line at the drive thru was insane....it looked like they used an old burgerking building.

sonic had commercials runnin here for a few years, when they finally opened one up deep in the suburbs, it cleaned up and was their number 1 store in the country.

Sonic has insane marketing techniques, they put commercials everywhere when there isn't one for miles and miles and just play it constantly. Then it finally comes and people flip their shit. My mom lives in a small town and when the first one opened there I guess people were waiting for over a hour just to get some goddamn fast food.

im not a fan of panda express...had it once and got the squirts.

*edit*.... they dont have yoshinoyas in northern cali...at least not in sacramento.....but i saw one when i was in l.a...on vine street....the line at the drive thru was insane....it looked like they used an old burgerking building.

i know that one. vine and santa monica (route 66). that was actually the first yoshinoya i ever ate at as a kid (1991)... back in the day i was working in a play on theater row just down the street and we walked there for a lunch break. it was delicious

i know that one. vine and santa monica (route 66). that was actually the first yoshinoya i ever ate at as a kid (1991)... back in the day i was working in a play on theater row just down the street and we walked there for a lunch break. it was delicious

yeah...it was on the corner of vine and santa monica.....i got some tags riding in that area...lol

so a few pages back i was talking about this local fast food mexican place that everyone in sacramento goes to called adalbertos.....its basically mostly in northern cali although they do have one in san diego....

anyways i couldnt find pictures of the food online....but now i have...i found the adalbertos myspace page....chec it out...the food there is pretty fucking delicious...

http://www.myspace.com/adalbertos

If in hayward or alameda Ill head to La Pinata. The food there is dope. Commercialized but dope. If I want some authentic shit I'll head down to a spot in hayward that serves brain tacos. I forget how to say brain in spanish so oiI point to my head and they know what I'm talking about.

La Pinata

http://www.lapinata.com/

It;s a sitdown place but if we're talkin on a scale of how fast you get your food. I'd say sometimes it's faster than most fast food joints around here.

If in hayward or alameda Ill head to La Pinata. The food there is dope. Commercialized but dope. If I want some authentic shit I'll head down to a spot in hayward that serves brain tacos. I forget how to say brain in spanish so oiI point to my head and they know what I'm talking about.

La Pinata

http://www.lapinata.com/

It;s a sitdown place but if we're talkin on a scale of how fast you get your food. I'd say sometimes it's faster than most fast food joints around here.

this pinata place looks expensive!!