The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get people that order a burger without any sauce or dont put sauce on it.

"Yeah let me get a burger no ketchup, no mustard, no mayo, no pickles, no tomatoes or onions or all around flavor for that matter. Yup just the patty, cheese and the bun for me."

I got a friend whos just has the patty and the bun like woah take it easy buddy. I dont want your taste buds to go into shock or anything.

I dont get people that order a burger without any sauce or dont put sauce on it.

"Yeah let me get a burger no ketchup, no mustard, no mayo, no pickles, no tomatoes or onions or all around flavor for that matter. Yup just the patty, cheese and the bun for me."

I got a friend whos just has the patty and the bun like woah take it easy buddy. I dont want your taste buds to go into shock or anything.

i used to date a girl who ordered burgers like this to feed her dog....i dont think feeding a dog jack in the box is healthy though.

Sliders on 9th st in SF. Great slider burgers really quick and more of the menu includes a bunch of shit found on the url link.

http://www.inetours.com/Pages/Dining_Archive/Sliders_Diner.html

Sliders_Entr.jpg

Two stores down is a Gyro place but I cant remember the name of it but god damn is that shit good. Instead of a taco style Gyro they go for a burrito wrap with the pita bread and drench in Tzazki sauce.

Also right across the street from this is a magic shop where some old school gambling cheats used to hang out at. I used to chill outside and get a free lesson just watching some of these dudes handle cards. Amazing shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed one of these not to long ago. Next time I think I gotta go with the Cherry-Lime mixture... I just don't understand why they advertise in the Bay Area when the closest one is at least 35 miles away. Maybe some people are on that White Castle road trip shit?

menu_catFountainFavorites.jpg

Good lookin' SheRock!

I enjoyed one of these not to long ago. Next time I think I gotta go with the Cherry-Lime mixture... I just don't understand why they advertise in the Bay Area when the closest one is at least 35 miles away. Maybe some people are on that White Castle road trip shit?

Good lookin' SheRock!

are these those ocean water drinks people are always talking about?

Good lookin' SheRock!

hahhahaaaaaa we parked far just so the girl could walk ours out to us and she ended up dropping yours on the ground.

Good lookin' SheRock!

The same thing happened in my area than suddenly we had one, the same thing happened with a few other chains. I think it is either to hype up oncoming restaurants or create hype so people buy franchises. I wasn't that impressed but it wasn't horrible...

• 2 weeks later...