The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit is owned by Wendys !!!

and Chipolte is owned by McDonalds.

Baja Fresh is OK ... not the best and I agree with ABC overpriced.

You realize you're in the fast food thread right? Ownership by a larger chain (which I knew) is a mute point.

If the extra dollar or two it costs to get actual steak and fresh salsa rather than some shit that gets delivered pre-cooked in air lock bags to most places, than you live broker than I. I prefer taco trucks, but we aren't talking about all quick food, just fast food chains, and Baja Fresh is some of the best.

That shit is owned by Wendys !!!

and Chipolte is owned by McDonalds.

Baja Fresh is OK ... not the best and I agree with ABC overpriced.

actually i was talking to some lady who was head pr for chipotle of northern cali...she said that mcdonalds doesnt own chipotle...the lease the property for chipotle....im not sure how it works...but she said chipotle is its own corporation.

You realize you're in the fast food thread right? Ownership by a larger chain (which I knew) is a mute point.

moot point.

but yeah, it's fast food, we're talking about corporations and all the evil shit that goes along with it. i could give a fuck about cows in cages and poor employee treatment. i want my burger, and i want it 2 minutes ago asshole

if you guys are ever in the sacramento/stockton area (also there's one in san diego) you should try "adalberto's"......get the super burrito....i couldnt find any flicks of it online...but this is what the beef tacos look like...

147828580_1dac48868c.jpg

...plus the place is open 24hours....and is the best thing to eat after a night of bombing...at like 3 in the morning.

any time the tacos look like that you know you got a good Mexican restaurant. I used to live in SoCal.. I miss the "Bertos"- Adalbertos, Humbertos, Albertos, etc... In Denver it's all about Santiago's...