The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as a domino's go...i like their specialty pizza's like the philly steak pizza and the cali chicken bacon ranch and such. when i want like a regular pepperoni or combo or some plain shit i'll just order from the hood spot. it's cheaper and tastes better. chessy bread gets it in too though.

i also like dominoes because their crust is good... a nice basic + onions is the shit. i wanna try their pizzas where instead of said crust, its just a big ring of cheese poppers you can split apart individually... that comes with sauce - its probably better than the stuffed crust at pizza pizza, which wasnt that good

I smash on Dominos with chicken, onions, and hot sauce and then seduce pretty girls with my breath at parties

We have some REALLY good independently owned places around here (well, technically not I guess since the main one I'm thinking of has 3 locations but they're all in different states so fuck off) and I go for those when I am craving good pizza. Dominos can't be beat for getting stoned/drunk and ordering out though.

tried pizza pizza for the first time last week, it was honestly meh. that's not to say i wouldn't go back though. it reminded me of domino's. but yeah that story reminds me of when i had got suspended for a month in 10th grade and ordered domino's like everyday. no joke i dropped close to like two hundo eating that shit everyday.

their bbq chicken & the other greekish one is good, but im generally not a fan of pizza pizza

its probably different by location, but here it seems like pizza hut originally had the stuffed crust, which got stepped up by dominoes with the cheese popper crust , which got bit by pizza hut for the same thing

yeah dominos stepped up hard those parmesan bite things are sweet. make sure you order online tho cuz then you pick your own theme and some rastafari dude is all like "you're pizza is joos abouut ready mon"and i was likee yaaa mon

but. 5 guys isnt anything special. at all. and they charge up the ass

• Like 1

whats good in life is food-based hedonism

which translates to getting stupid fried & timing that roaches end to the approximate delivery time... then going in on that pizza pizza combo like its your last meal: large bbq chicken + 3 pops + dipping sauce while watching your favourite show. just walk it off the next day

feels good man

• Like 1

shit yo, mountain dew and oj...might have to try that. just recently got back into mountain dew cause they have it in the break room at work. the baja blast mountain dew at tbell is pretty fuckin good too. i wish they had it at the supermarket.

as far as a frozen pizza go, i usually cop freschetta or if not that then an uno's frozen pizza. digiorno ain't half bad either.

mass, my man ...

mountain dew is poison to your intestines. you might as well be drinking fucking md 20/20 in the break room.

baja blast is the ONLY time i'll drink mtn dew. i know better now. that being said, i down baja blast like its my job when i pass a taco bell. so im far from perfect. but watch ya self ... that shit is really awful for you.

digiornio is the way to go.