Rage Against The Machine is headlining 2007 Coachella...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghostface is playing. no matter how much you hate every single other act on the bill, that automatically validates the whole festival's existance

you sure its not like some fucking shitty ironic indie band named The Ghostface Killah Experience?

"wow, these guys still really hate the government"

i'll tell you one thing though, anything is better than that terrible shit they have been putting out with the lead singer of soundgarden. jesus.

I thought I was the only one man.

Audioslave fucking sucks.

I really don't see why people like them, other than Rage doesn't exist anymore.

Yeah it would be embarrassing watching perhaps the most innovative guitar player of the past 2 decades playing the music that made him famous.

Instead we would get more entertainment by watching some overhyped jackass as depicted above talking for a whole sets worth of material.

You are on the money there mate.

i would love to see bjork.

i heard it was over 2 bills for 3 day tickets. thats crazy..

wait people pay for these things? I always just ninja my way in...

i like ghost face but he is way overrated, sorry. there are so many other mc's out of ny that are better than him. i know i know, he is the hero of every suburban white kid hipster, but those are the kids that have never heard big daddy kane, kool g rap, guru, jeru, etc...etc.

oh and let me add all the "urban" transplants who are originally from the suburbs fall into this category as well.

watching rage trying to pretend that their music is still relivant would be embaressing. watching 100,000 thrashing around, as if they give a fuck about the message, would be embaressing. rage actually believed in what they were doing. they tried to change things. when you take that out of its natural element, it becomes a gross and unsettling distortion. having an entire desert screaming 'fuck you i wont do what you tell me', knowing that nearly every single one of them is a complete slave to everything they're told, is fucking embaressing.

let the past lay dead in it's grave, where it belongs.

watching rage trying to pretend that their music is still relivant would be embaressing. watching 100,000 thrashing around, as if they give a fuck about the message, would be embaressing. rage actually believed in what they were doing. they tried to change things. when you take that out of its natural element, it becomes a gross and unsettling distortion. having an entire desert screaming 'fuck you i wont do what you tell me', knowing that nearly every single one of them is a complete slave to everything they're told, is fucking embaressing.

let the past lay dead in it's grave, where it belongs.

truth not gonna lie...

now is a better time than ever to start a revolution though. Just the fact that bush is going against everyone in DC with the whole troop surge thing is more than enough reason to start. Suck that everyone is too hypnotized by the way they look how cool their car is having the new thing that comes on MTV or having a ferarri cake for their birthday to do anything...