WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING

downsouthjnkin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call it El Torro. Guaranteed Black out.

patron_silver.jpg

redbull.jpg

Things done while intoxicated on this all while standing but no recollection of what happened.

Smashed my benz not once not twice but 3 times. Replaced Front end 2 sets of wheels and reapired side.

Choked about 3-4 random people with my signature throat grab. Smacked some cat over the dome with a full glass of the shit. Horse collared some cat while involved in a pretyt big brawl after club is over type shit. Randomly chin checked some cat for asking the girl i was with for a cigarette, his posse of bus boys jumped out of trees and garbage cans and tried to jump me and my boy. I was ok enough to not get caught up, but grey goose bottles flew our way and damaged my boys 745 he got his whole shit painted cause of my ass. Got stomped pretty hard by about 4 cats, the girsl i was with swear they were my friends but i instigated some shit, so i got jumped. This is what finally made me understand i might have a problem. I have never been caught slippping ever, and i couldnt defend myself lesson learned.

Not to mention the random smashes, i can say though even with this shit in me i kept my par up to what i would usually take home, my boys usually wont let me catch a faulty one. And this is all within the last year.

Just a warning to yall, this shit is amazingly good, and will creep on your ass. So drink accordingly.

;5850265']I call it El Torro. Guaranteed Black out.

patron_silver.jpg

redbull.jpg

Things done while intoxicated on this all while standing but no recollection of what happened.

Smashed my benz not once not twice but 3 times. Replaced Front end 2 sets of wheels and reapired side.

Choked about 3-4 random people with my signature throat grab. Smacked some cat over the dome with a full glass of the shit. Horse collared some cat while involved in a pretyt big brawl after club is over type shit. Randomly chin checked some cat for asking the girl i was with for a cigarette, his posse of bus boys jumped out of trees and garbage cans and tried to jump me and my boy. I was ok enough to not get caught up, but grey goose bottles flew our way and damaged my boys 745 he got his whole shit painted cause of my ass. Got stomped pretty hard by about 4 cats, the girsl i was with swear they were my friends but i instigated some shit, so i got jumped. This is what finally made me understand i might have a problem. I have never been caught slippping ever, and i couldnt defend myself lesson learned.

Not to mention the random smashes, i can say though even with this shit in me i kept my par up to what i would usually take home, my boys usually wont let me catch a faulty one. And this is all within the last year.

Just a warning to yall, this shit is amazingly good, and will creep on your ass. So drink accordingly.

yeah dude this shit will definetly fuck you up. my friends and i call it speedy gonzalez.