drunk driving round ya townz

papa_dukes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea dude you are mildly retarded...Must I post the crash pics of my 00 max again? You dont want to fucking total your car and lose your license...Its not worth putting others lives at risk...Notice how I dont include you because you dont deserve to live if your willing to risk driving drunk...

Fuck it I am posting my max again...that after 3 months of owning I ruin and almost lost my life because of stupidity...

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

hope at least one person learns from my mistake...

How about the drunkass one xmas I think in 2001 that nailed 3 Asian people crossing the street coming from church... killed all three, and I heard it hit from my house, sounded like a car hitting another car. Then he parked his now completely restored/wrecked hotrod collectors car about 1/4th a mile down the street and ran, then got caught... and put in jail on a 1.5 million dollar bond. I bet his ass is licking boots.

it is seriously a huge wonder that i am not dead, or that i have not killed someone bc of this. for some reason i feel that i'm ALWAYS good to drive.

maybe it is because i am a superhero.

one time i drove down the bike lane of a major street in my town for almost a mile before i realized what i was doing. it was due to some chems other than alcohol though.

Archived