12oz. RedBull

I first tasted Red Bull years and years ago and then ROCKSTAR's came onto the scene and I was all, "Man these are dope because they're 16oz's and the RedBull has the super flavor but it's only 8oz's." But then some dude back at Redbull HQ was all, "Yo I bet if we made these things bigger, kids would be all on em like Robert Downey on the yippyapp..." and history was forever changed. Long story short... the new 12oz RedBull's got me on hype.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know the original rockstar tastes to sweet to me and the rockstar cola tastes lke spilled coke in an ashtray but maybe I could man up, stop being a pussy, and drink the new star or I could stay to my convictions and think I will never drink a rockstars juice. Sorry not sold.

just the smell of redbull makes me want to vomit.

i don't even like friends inside my car with that shit.

disgusting.

People like you are the type that dont like redbull I am guessing and run on sentencing...

I drink 2 before a show then have a couple in the middle...